on 21 March 2011
I have been an RPG fan for many years. Ever since my PS1 days with Final Fantasy VII and the Tomb Raider games. I am 45 years old now and have watched the progress from PS1 to my own XBox 360 with Awe . Needless to say it took some courage to step back in time and buy a game that was many years old and made for another, earlier console. I was wise to take the risk, not only does the stoeryline and characters match up to some of the best RPG's out there, but the levelling up and advancement system is every solid RPG'ers dream. Weapons, Armour etc can be upgraded with extra parts that you obtain throughout the game. The story is long and a good many hours can be spent just wandering round and killing various narsties or trading with the many races of the Star Wars Universe.
The Graphics are quite good considering its an 'Old Xbox' game and when you realise that you're not going to get the hyper realistic graphics like Resi 5 or Two Worlds 2 then you're onto a winner and you'll love the game.

Awesome, in fact I played it for a few hours and instantly bought the first one. (Yes I did buy the KOTOR 2 first)

Great game, if you love RPG's go out and get a copy for the Library.