I would order these again. They bond perfectly to the paper. Good value for money.
0Comment59 of 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 May 2010
5 star good description. Good product, Excellent price, Excellent delivery service will use them again.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 September 2008
I've tried a few but if you want the laminate to stick to the paper rather than just seal around something these work really well. They even work on my cheap home laminator. I've been using them to make playing cards and when they finally give in it's the paper that comes apart rather than the laminate coming away from the paper.
on 1 November 2009
Why pay loads more for a product when you can get an identical item for far less. Will order again.
0Comment35 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 September 2009
Bought a laminator needed pouches saw these when ordering the laminator, ordered them arrived when advised they would, started to use them right away, they are very good quality, I would recommend this item, is good value for money.
on 10 June 2009
I have resisted buying an A3 Laminator because of the cost of both the laminator and pouches, especially when I use an A4 laminator much more frequently. Recently I have started to draw/paint with soft pastels. The problem here is that the colours smudge on contact and the picture is quickly ruined. Spray fixatives change the colours and even a double mount in a glazed frame is only a partial solution.
Having seen the very reasonably priced A3 Laminators and Pouches on Amazon, I decided to give them a try and I am very pleased that I did.
Both products are excellent and I now use them for many other uses in addition.
on 13 November 2010
i ran out of pouches for my laminator, so looked around for more, using price as my primary criteria. These fitted the bill, so I ordered them.
Next day I noticed on the box for my Tesco A4 laminator "Laminates from 75 to 100 microns".

Oops!

Anyway, needing half a dozen usrgent laminations, when these arrived, I nervously used them.

No Problems!

I don't know if this is praise for my Tesco laminator, or a compliment to the quality of these pouches, but I've since laminated a few other sheets of standard A4 paper, with no strange pongs or scrunching noises coming from my laminator.

If you wan't to laminate something other than single sheets of A4, like thick card, or next door's budgie (?), you may not be quite so successful, but for now I can proudly re-iterate "Size isn't everything!"
11 comment10 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 April 2010
These Laminating Pouches came with in the week and do the job well,
And there at agood price.HIGHLY RECOMMENED.5 Star Office Laminating Pouches 150 Micron for A4 Glossy (Pack 100)
on 20 July 2010
I bought 100 laminate pouches to protect some posters for an amateur theatre production, never having laminated anything before. It takes a while to slide the poster into each laminate and get it centred but once that's done the laminating was easy and the finished product looked good and survived on the streets for three weeks before we took them down.
on 27 July 2010
Never had a problem with these,

Just one tip get a good laminator to use these with ( Fellowes )
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse