Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Jun 2010 12:02:52 BDT
A. Marroquin says:
Is this coming to the UK/Europe? Or is that exclusive to the states?

wanna preorder that badboy!

Posted on 18 Jun 2010 17:12:01 BDT
Thomas says:
Well, it's definitely coming to the UK too, or at least according to the reports (the link below being one of them) I've heard.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a224683/force-unleashed-ii-ce-for-uk-release.html

As for when exactly we'll be able to pre-order it, as with the Fable III Collector's Edition (not sure if I'll even be able to afford both!), no idea as to a release date, though I know both standard editions of the game are set for release for the 29th October (2010, of course)... It better be soon!

Posted on 1 Aug 2010 01:13:56 BDT
Thomas says:
There's been no more news since I replied to above, but when talking to a GAME employee last month about why their site didn't have the Fable III Collectors' Edition, he told me that they hadn't started "selling" it (as a pre-order) as they hadn't received their "confirmation code" from the publisher - in Fable's case, Microsoft Game Studios.

I'm guessing it's the same for any store, Amazon included, and for any game, including Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Collectors' Edition). Of course, it still brings us back to the initial question, but slightly changed - "When will Amazon, or GAME/Play/etc. receive the confirmation code from (in this case), LucasArts?", and to that question, the answer is the same. No idea.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but there's not much more anyone can do at the moment, at least as far as I know.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  17 Jun 2010
Latest post:  1 Aug 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Xbox 360)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Xbox 360) by Activision (Xbox 360)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (85)