Style Name: Hex Key Set/10Pc|Change

on 7 October 2011
I am not sure how to review this item other than to say I have just received them and they look sturdy, with even the smallest one not flexing despite my best efforts to bend it with my hands.

Just to give you some more information, you get the following sizes (mm):

1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 4.0 5.0 5.5 6.0 8.0 10.0

Finally to give a sense of scale; in the picture of the product the top key is the 5.5mm key and it is 9cm high. The whole package fits into the palm of my hand with the red holder being similar but slightly longer and thinner than a pack of cards (and obviously different in shape).
33 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2012
I needed some new allen keys after I rounded off one of my old, cheapo ones trying to get the bolts out of the grab handle of my motorbike. I was dubious about these because they're probably just as cheap as the ones I had before, but the reviews were good and they are from a reputable brand. Anyway, once they arrived I had that grab handle off in less than a minute. They're very sturdy - and longer than my old ones, so have better leverage. Cheap; tough. What's not to like?
on 2 December 2012
I was looking for a basic alan key set for my bike and wanted to use them individually rather than the army knife set up for better access. These are great, they do not bend, feel well made and are small enough to easily fit into a small backpack or tool kit. For the price they are fantastic.
on 1 March 2011
Good product and arrived before time. has all the avialable keys for different needs. I bought this for my bicycle - so far so good.
on 22 June 2014
At last I'll always have the right size hex key. This is a nice set of hex keys for domestic and enthusiastic amateur usagee.

I take the other reviewers comments about there being better hex key sets around for professional use - but I must admit that I seem to lose my hex keys on a 2 yearly basis. Consequently, the decent quality of these from a recognised brand, coupled with their reasonable price make them a good and sound compromised.
My last hex key set were all kept together on a 'keyring' hoop meaning that I either had to take ALL of the hex keys to the job and handle them all together, or spend time messing about taking one off the hoop and replacing it later. Now, with this nice compact holder, I can easily take each one out as needed and replace it after use with a minimum of fuss.
on 30 December 2013
I had various allen keys, but needed a larger one, and saw this, which meant I would in future have all the sizes I need in one simple package. Arrived quickly and for the money, they are excellent.
Might be useful to be longer for leverage, but then that creates issues of access, so a fair compromise.
on 2 April 2014
Bought to replace old imperial set, very pleased with the quality and the handy plastic clip-in holder will hopefully prevent losing hex keys Good value for the price.
on 12 July 2013
I purchased this as I found the sets where the keys cannot be removed from the frame to be a pain to use in many jobs. The keys snap into the plastic case firmly.
on 14 May 2012
These, like most tools, do what they say on the tin. They are perfectly fine, and a good price, the holder is useful too. They work fine.
on 23 February 2014
Needed a new set of hex keys so ordered the Stanley set, good quality as you would expect from Stanley good price & fast delivery too