THE reference to 18th century world coins!
As the world's maritime superpowers of the 18th century expanded their reach, coinage made financial connections possible. Now, thanks to the Standard Catalog of World Coins 1701-1800, you can connect with the coins from the exciting era of global and economic expansion. Showcasing more than 20,000 images, detailed descriptions, and expert market analysis, the new edition of the catalog provides researchers, collectors and dealers an exquisite reference to 18th century coinage.
With the input of nearly 80 international coin experts and nearly 50 auction houses worldwide, the new sixth edition offers listings from more than 600 issuing geographical locations to bring this important phase in world coinage home to you.
The new edition features:
- Completely vetted and revised values.
- Updated coin descriptions.
- Expanded and improved coin images.
- Significant price increases for coins of Austrian States, Brazil, German States, India, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Russia and Spain.
- Significant additions to listings for Indian, Italian States and Portugal.