Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Mar 2010 18:07:20 GMT
Dave says:
So is this an expansion pack or stand alone game?
I have missplaced my copy of GTA4 and don't really want to have buy another copy just to play these new episodes.

Posted on 4 Mar 2010 23:39:10 GMT
W. Pauritsch says:
You can play this episodes without owning GTA4 :)

Posted on 5 Mar 2010 13:10:26 GMT
F. Wirth says:
Yes it is a stand alone disc. I am very glad that Rockstar finally decided to release it for Ps3. I was about to buy a 360 just to play the two Episodes, good that I did not!

Posted on 5 Mar 2010 17:54:57 GMT
I've missed out here. Can someone update me. Wasn't liberty city the one before the Russians ? I'm lost if so - they are making extra missions for the previous game. I dont have LC anymore so will i miss out on all of that if i buy this?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2010 05:52:51 GMT
Simon says:
This is based in the new Liberty City from GTA 4, which starred Niko Bellic. It crosses story paths with the original GTA 4 game as you meet some of the characters in these two extra sets of missions and vice versa. This is a stand alone game though, you don't need to own the original GTA 4 to play it; although I'm told it's useful to have finished the original game to understand the stories better.

Previous GTA games have also been set in Liberty City as well. The original GTA took place in three cities, one of which was called Liberty City, but looked very different. GTA3 was also set in a remodled Liberty, as was Liberty City Stories (originally on PSP and later PS2). Lastly the recent PSP and DS game, GTA Chinatown Wars had a map based on the new Liberty City from GTA4.

Posted on 6 Mar 2010 07:33:19 GMT
Thanks Simon appreciated.

Posted on 1 Apr 2010 13:08:18 BDT
Yngin says:
So, if you already own GTA IV, do you have to buy this hard copy, or can you download it via PlayStation Store as DLC?

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Apr 2010 12:51:06 BDT
Oliver says:
No you can download them or buy them
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  4 Mar 2010
Latest post:  3 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about