Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos

Size: Large 150g+|Change

on 8 January 2014
Do not be fooled by the dropdown menu offering sizes. I have approached 2 different sellers both offering the 'jumbo' in the listing and have been told by both that Amazon do the listings and it is of course a medium as in the title. The size choice is irrelevant!

I was foolish enough to buy 'jumbo' from this listing originally and then contacted the seller to check that they were indeed 'jumbo' only to be told as above with no offer of a refund or upgrade.

When the ridiculous little pieces did finally arrive, my malamutes finished them in less than a day.

Complete waste of money and very disappointed with both sellers patronising attitude towards this blatant misrepresentation

Antlers are excellent for my dogs, but only if I'm sent what I purchase in the first place!
on 6 September 2012
I bought these antlers on the advice of some breeder friends. I have a Labradoodle and a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Doodle boy has a sensitive tum and Staffy boy has food allergies so they are both restricted in what they can eat.

I now have very happy, occupied dogs. They are both immense power chewers who can destroy all manner of chews/ropes/toys in minutes. Ropes are shredded in 20 minutes, Postman's Leg bones are gone within 10.

We've had these antlers for over a month now and they are still intact, no splintering or cracking and no triggering of allergies/sickness. They love a good gnaw at the end of the day.

Money well spent and the only thing to last longer than 20 minutes apart from Extreme Kongs!!
on 25 July 2012
*I uploaded a pic* - I have a 1 1/2 year old female Staffordshire bull terrier. She is always bringing sticks home and loves to tear them apart, so i thought this would be great, but had doubts it would have the lifespan of a stick. I was also worried this size would be too small, though in future i will probably buy the next size up. (It was hard to guess what the size would be before ordering) She loves it, no mess at all, been chewing it a week and its just going white on the ends where she knaws it. Normally things don't last thing long so i think its going to be worth the money. Alot better than nylabones which can cost the same but she shreds them and cuts her lip with sharp plastic. Seems to have the same demolish rate as hollow/filled bones, but doesn't produce the foamyness and looks more attractive for inside the house.
review image review image
on 26 February 2012
We bought one of these in desperation - our labrador puppy was chewing us out of house and home! She absolutely loves it, will happily sit chewing it for ages and best of all it will last for months and leaves no mess. We bought a medium size bar for our 12 week old pup so you would need to judge the best size for your own breed.
on 25 February 2013
My first impression was that this 'dog chew' was very small for something described as 'Extra Large' (and bearing in mind it was more expensive than any dog treat I have ever seen!).
However, several weeks later, it still remains attractive to my (extra large!) dog and has lost litttle of its bulk. There is no unpleasant to it and I can pick it up and put it away when not being chewed and not feel revulsion due to having handled it.
I would prefer the Extra Large version to be bigger (even though it would mean paying more) as I worry slightly about the possibility of my dog trying to gulp it down. However, as all dog owners should not really leave chews with their dogs for this reason, with some extra management on my behalf, this can be monitored.
on 21 May 2012
I have 2 Border Terriers and they love these. They can be chewed on any surface and do not leave any mess. And they last.
on 25 October 2015
This is the first time I've ever given a product a one star review on amazon. We take out a friend's Labrador for the day once a week and, after a long morning walk, bring him back to my place where we have a sandwich lunch before taking him out for walk two. Needless to say, he tries desperately to eat our sandwiches so I like to have something suitable for dogs that he can chew instead. I bought him dried pigs ears a couple of times but they left lots of pieces on the carpet and his owner said they upset his digestive system. As the antler got five stars from so many customers I thought it would be ideal. It was smaller than the photo suggested (despite buying the largest size) and didn't have the two prongs but it was hard and you can see that there's marrow in the middle so I thought he would like it. Unfortunately he showed no interest at all. I handed it to him twice and, within seconds, he dropped it and refused to look at it again. This was a complete waste of eleven or twelve pounds so I thought I'd warn other buyers that it may not be right for them.
on 20 April 2013
excellent product that lasts a very long time and dogs will love it. It leaves no mess and keeps them amused for hours. very good on sensitive tummies too. large size is perfect for labradors and staffies etc
on 5 February 2013
Two greyhounds and a lurcher still gnawing away at these weeks later and still hardly a dent. Well worth the money, keeps them busy for hours.
on 17 April 2012
Product arrived on time and in first class condition.
Would highly recommend my dog loves to chew and the Stag Bars are ideal. The antlers last longer than rawhide and I in my opinion are safer alternative.They last for ages too!
Well worth the money.