Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 2 March 2014
What can I say about a pencil? This is a good quality product that sharpens well. The graphite core sits nestled in the centre of the wood centrally and does not not split when sharpened. The wood is good quality as well as it doesn't splinter when sharpened.
The colour and general design of the pencil is excellent. I would never mistake it as anything other than a pencil which is useful, especially if I needed a pencil.

The pencil works well in its normal 'drawing' mode and comes free with multilingual support allowing you to write actual words in different languages effortlessly. Spell check leaves a lot to be desired but I think that mainly comes down to operator error although they say a good workman always blames his tools. The only disadvantage to this item is that it only operates in one colour, although you can vary the shade. Oh, and it doesn't come with instructions but it is very intuitive. You could actual write your own instructions with it if you so choose (ha ha, ahem)

Ironically I am writing this review without the pencil but I am confident that I could pick it up at anytime and use it without having to charge it first or change its batteries.

Another feature that I forgot to mention is its practical use as a coffee stirrer. My coffee tasted exceptional after gently agitating the milk, water and instant coffee for a few seconds. It enhanced the flavour and coffee drinking experience better than any scalded finger could.

Overall I am pleased with its purchase and would buy it again if I needed to.

I hope you enjoyed this review, that's two minutes that you're never getting back.
on 9 September 2010
Smooth writing, a built on rubber that doesn't fall off the first time you use it, and you can sharpen these to within - literally - an inch of their lives. Cheaper pencils might seem like a good investment, but they're not. Buy these instead.
on 22 March 2013
I love these as they have a neat little rubber perched on the end of the pencil. They're nice pencils
on 22 August 2010
Very fast delivery, I found these so hard to find in the shops with the rubber on the top. Great value for money.
on 29 January 2010
If, like me, you enjoy a good pencil to chew on, then the Staedtler Noris Rubber Tipped Pencil is the ultimate in chewing pleasure. Featuring no less than 3 textures choose from, it is sure to delight your mouth if not your dentist.

First there is the Cedar wood shaft with its distinctive black and yellow livery. Cedar wood, which has a delicate flavour, is also used to make wooden toothpicks; although no toothpick I know of features 2 crunchy layers of flakey paint like the Steadtler Noris.

Then there is the metal collar which is ductile enough to chew on and yet hard enough to damage teeth and gums if caution is not exercised.

Finally, this masterpiece of oral delight is crowned with a pink rubber tip. This small but splendid counterpoint to the other textures requires delicate nibbling because if you go at it like an angry Beaver it will only last a few seconds.

To Sum Up: Office, Study or Classroom, the Staedtler Noris Rubber Tipped Pencil satisfies the orally-fixated.
66 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 April 2013
These pencils are costly but it is worth spending the money to get a well made product. All those Chinese made pencils are just of a terrible quality. The points always break while you sharpen them. Not the case with these.
on 5 March 2013
Really good pencils, I don't know how best to compliment a pencil but if you have your own ideas about what makes a pencil really top notch, I expect these will meet your expectations. Wouldn't hesitate to order again.
on 19 November 2012
These pencils are always reliable - or rather I should say Staedtler are. Good quality and always have been. Good value too. I recommend this product.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 June 2013
You know when you have a quality pen or pencil that puts you in control of smooth writing. This pencil is that type and gets my full marks.

Although I tend to use erasers dedicated to the job like this one, the rubber tip on this pencil is very handy indeed and a welcome addition for minor erasing job. What more can you say about a quality pencil?

Highly recommended.
on 21 May 2013
These pencils take me back to my school days. I remember feeling very sad when 'Miss' promoted me to pen. Always write my lists etc at home in pencil, its so more pleasant to do so. Been using annoying cheap ones for sometime. The leads don't break and the rubber is great on these, I recommend these pencils.

See one answered question