on 25 May 2013
My daughter struggles to hold a pen/pencil correctly. We don't know why, but she just can't seem to do it and this is affecting her speed of writing and neatness (at age 9 this is becoming a problem at school). So after hearing someone mention how much the left handed stabile pen had helped her left-handed daughter I thought we would try the right handed version. It's great. It encourages her to place her fingers in the correct place and provides a comfortable but not artificial writing grip.

Our new dog chewed up her first one so I'm about to buy another one.
on 27 January 2014
This pen arrived quickly and and well packed,I have given it four stars as I was a little disappointed at the size!
I was hoping it was going to be larger then it is,I have osteo of the hands and although its a great help,I still have to
Use it the same way as an ordinary pen,ie,the pen indentations are ok but the width of the pen is still quite small,so gripping it is still a bit painful,also the lid is quite difficult to get off!But having said all that,it is better then a normal pen.
I would recommend this seller and this produce,I do think arthritis patients would benefit from this pen,but it needs to
A larger circumference,but other then that I'm pleased I purchased this pen,
on 15 July 2013
Arrived very quickly. Fabulous product for people who have problems gripping 'normal' pens - its not just for kids - or anyone who wants to tame their handwriting. Much cheaper than in the shops. Buy it.
on 19 February 2013
My little boy loves his new pen. He has tried really hard with his writing and struggled but this pen has really helped.
on 3 March 2014
Good pen for someone that has Dyspraxia. Much better then the pencil grips,we have the pencil too, which I highly recommend.
on 7 December 2013
I got this for a teenager with dyspraxia and so far, it is working well. He tends to hold pens too tight and then gets tired but this pen makes it easier for him. His writting has improved. It is still descrete so the other students don't tease him over it but they all want one now.
on 28 February 2014
Stabilo Smove Easy Pen & 3 Refills Right-handed Line 0.8mm Tip 0.5mm great pen certainly seems to improve my sons handwriting
on 9 September 2013
I choose 5 star rating for this pen, because the shape of it makes it really easy to grip and to write with.
on 13 February 2014
I brought this for someone with limited hand movement. It sits in the hand perfectly, writes well/with ease so you don't have to keep adjusting the position in your hand and much cheaper than the exact same one in Tesco!
on 22 February 2010
I bought this pen (3rd one) for my son who has dyspraxia. It's a great idea but the pen top is easily lost as it's so small and there's nowhere to store it when the pen is being used. My son goes through a lot of refills but he is 12 so it may be that he does a lot more writing than normal. Other problem is it looks so cool it's not long before someone 'borrows' it!