Size: 1|Change

on 18 May 2016
...for some strange reason, unfathomable to my wife, I love these sweets from the past. It is true that they barely resemble lips and taste nothing like cherries, and they do infact taste more like old ladies bath water, but there is something very morish about them. I can't stop dipping into the tub for a few more. If, like me, you loved these as a child they they will be a valued purchase!
on 7 October 2014
I love these to bits and this was a great purchase.. Lasted longer than I thought they would.. Not really suitable for giving to young kids I they can easily get stuck in your throat.. A lovely taste of the past that has retained that unique flavour most seem to either love or loath..
on 8 December 2014
I want to thank you for sending me a replacement tub of cherry lips as the first one did not arrive.
I am so grateful as these are for my grandson as a Christmas pressie and he would have been disappointed
if i had not got him some. So thank you once again for your swift reply as it is much appreciated.
on 18 June 2015
These sweets are amazing so tasty, bought 4 jars of them for my daughters 21t birthday party and had them on the tables, went down a treat. The arrived very quickly. Would definitely use this seller again.
on 14 September 2015
Best sweets in the world. They should be in 1st place with Floral Gums, but since they changed them a few years ago, I don't buy them anymore. Tasteless. So it's Cherry Lips all the way for me.
on 12 November 2013
i absolutely love these sweets and this item allows me to save lots of money against the pick and mix shops .

only problem is... they wont last long with me
on 28 February 2015
Oh I'm so so so pleased, they are just as I remember!! For anyone else thinking of buying and wondering if these are the cherry lips from your childhood, then this may help.
These lips are a very small crescent shape and are quite hard and very chewy. They have a florally taste and scent along with a cherry flavour.
I am an 80's baby, my partner is a 70's baby and these are what we both remember from being kids. They are NOT the cherry lips that are in haribos or the like.
I am over the moon with my purchase and will definitely buy again.
on 1 March 2014
we just love cherry lips the price you pay in the shops for a 100grs is expensive so it works out cheaper to buy a tub but only one draw back we eat them faster so we will need to order more. really nice gums great service by sell and a speedy dispatch really pleased thank you.
on 3 February 2015
As these are my girlfriends favorite this was a great service, well packaged and great product
on 29 July 2014
Really love these sweets... Takes me back to my childhood! They're definitely not cheap but they last for a long time and are also a lot more cost effective than buying in bags from your local sweet shop!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse