- Platform: No Operating System
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
SquareTrade 2-Year Game Console Warranty Plus Accident Cover (£200-250 Items)
|Price:||£35.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- No Paper: We email your policy within 24 hours and let you store your receipts with us for a paperless claims process.
- Mechanical and Electrical Claims: Your warranty plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer warranty period.
- Accidental Cover: Accident cover starts on day 1, after you purchase the item.
- No Excess: Zero excess on SquareTrade warranties.
- Availability: Available for items purchased on or outside of Amazon.co.uk
Virtual Reality Is Coming
2016 is the year of Virtual Reality. Find out everything you need to know at our Virtual Reality Store. Learn about Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR and the HTC Vive and sign-up to be notified when they will be released.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Service plan term: 2 Years | Service plan covered value: £200-£250
What does a SquareTrade plan cover?
Protection from drops, spills & you
Drop it? Spill on it? Run over it? No worries. We cover accidents caused by you and people you know. (Plan does not cover intentional damage, loss, or theft.)
Protection from normal, everyday use
Repairing your average mechanical or electrical failure can cost as much as buying a new device. SquareTrade covers you beyond the manufacturer's warranty, including parts and labour.
SquareTrade Protection Plan
What else does a SquareTrade plan include?
100% parts & labour
We've got you covered.
5-day service guarantee
For smaller shippable items sent into our service centre, we will repair or replace your item in five working days after we've received it, or your plan is free.
In-home service for large items
For large items, we'll send a technician to your home, or you can arrange for your own repair provider and we'll reimburse you. Your choice.
If you need a repair while abroad, send us a valid repair receipt for your item and we will reimburse you within five business days.
Cancel or transfer anytime
Customers receive a full refund if they cancel in the first 45 days. Refunds are pro rata after that. Transferring your protection plan is free and can be done over the phone.
We'll email your protection plan to you within two hours of purchase. (Remember to check your SPAM filter if you don't receive it.)
How does a SquareTrade plan work?
File a claim online 24/7, or over the phone from 8am to 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am to 6pm Sat-Sun (GMT).
We’ll provide free express postage to and from our service depot. For large items, we’ll send a technician to your home.
If we can't repair or replace it, we'll pay you the replacement value.
Things to know:
- Please note: Your Protection Plan Contract will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase. If you don't receive it, please contact 0808 189 1453.
- The purchase of this protection plan is not a requirement of your Amazon.co.uk purchase. SquareTrade Protection Plans purchased on Amazon are only available for new products.
- These SquareTrade Protection Plans are sold and administered by SquareTrade Limited ("SquareTrade"), which includes the processing of your information by SquareTrade. SquareTrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 538538.
- This insurance is arranged by SquareTrade Limited with UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited, Registered in England No.354568. Registered Office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO53 3YA.
- UK General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Ageas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA's website or by calling the FCA on 0800 111 6768.
- By purchasing this protection plan you confirm that you have read and understood this important information, the Product description, general information, Terms and Conditions and the Key Facts document, and that you satisfy the qualifying conditions detailed in these documents.
- You can buy extended warranties from other companies. You do not have to buy the warranty at the same time as the product. Other forms of protection, such as home contents insurance, may meet your needs.
Still have questions?
Just call us at 0808 189 1453 from 8am to 8pm Mon-Fri and 9am to 6pm Sat-Sun (GMT).
Please note: Your Warranty Contract will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase and not mailed to you. If you don’t receive it, please contact 0800 433 4789.
The purchase of this extended warranty is not a requirement of your Amazon.co.uk purchase.
These SquareTrade extended warranties are sold and administered by SquareTrade Limited (“SquareTrade”), which includes the processing of your information by SquareTrade. SquareTrade is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 538538.
Your Insurance has been arranged by SquareTrade Limited with UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Limited, Registered in England No.354568. Registered Office: Ageas House, Hampshire Corporate Park, Templars Way, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA. UK General Insurance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Ageas Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register or by calling them on 0800 111 6768.
By purchasing this extended warranty you confirm that you have read and understood this important information, the Product description, general information, Terms and Conditions and the Key Facts document, and that you satisfy the qualifying conditions detailed in these documents.See all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Customer service: I accidentally sent the wrong Amazon invoice to get attached to my SquareTrade account, and phoned up to replace it with the proper one. Not only was the agent extremely helpful, he also stayed on the line with me until he could verify that the new invoice had arrived. This was completely unnecessary from his perspective, so full marks from me on going the extra mile.
I did a fair amount of investigating, to see other people's experiences, and there are plenty of reviews out there (ReviewCentre.com and the main SquareTrade page here on Amazon.co.uk which has over 300 reviews) where people have made claims without issue.
Needless to say, from other positive reviews and my own experience, I have no hesitation in recommending SquareTrade for peace-of-mind coverage of your electronics.
Previous 3DS and square trade warranty (both bought on Amazon) claim some years ago: I was given an Amazon voucher code for the full amount, presumably in the same way that some of the positive reviewers have stated. However this no longer happens.
Nov 2015 claim for 3DSXL square trade warranty (both bought on Amazon July 2013):
Although the warranty states that you get the purchase price to replace new (£140 in my case), I was offered £90 into my bank account. When I objected, after some emails and phone calls, I was given another £30 and sent a link by email to a dodgy-looking shopping site where one was available for £120.
I doubt I'm alone in liking the security of shopping on Amazon, but square trade will no longer cover you to replace new on Amazon. I've given the warranty 2 and a half stars, as I did still get £120 eventually rather than the full £140 back, although with a lot of hassle I don't want to go through again.
Please bear this in mind if you thought buying both device and warranty meant you'd be able to replace new on Amazon no quibbles.
I've bought a new 3DSXL through Amazon, but not a Square Trade Warranty, never again.
I wish Amazon did their own extended warranties - or handled them through Amazon - the way they make sure the Kindle warranties are handled is brilliant.
The email confirmation was received within the hour, I uploaded my receipt online and received further confirmtion and finally I received written confirmation by post.
That's a lot of confirmation; but it's good to have the hard copy as well as the electronic version.
Obviously, I am unable to comment on the actual warranty service but I have no reason to believe it will differ from the service I have already received.