on 10 November 2010
My 2 boys absolutely love this - they are 6 and 11 yrs.It keeps them entertained for hours.Great value for money just for the fact it acts as a video, camera, watch and more.Have already bought another 2 for xmas presents for male relatives.
on 2 January 2011
I got this for christmas late but i still love it! I like using the lie detector and asking people 'are you stupid?' and they say 'no.' and the video watch says that there is a 98% chance they are lying! There are drawbacks though. For one, the battery time can go quite quickly and iv'e heard of the screen freezing. It happened to me and the easiest thing to do is reset it. Get a pin and look at the bottom of the watch. You will see a tiny reset button. Put the pin in that hole and give a little force. The watch will switch off and your memory will still be there but you will have to reset the clock and date to the correct time and date. Overall, i love this toy! Well done Spynet!
on 7 August 2012
Great for value, 8 year old daughter loves all the gadgets built in - lie detector, bug finder, video camera, audio recorder and it looks cool. Yes battery does fade quickly but just requires recharge through usb connector (supplied) so very happy with purchase.
on 13 November 2014
the spinet watch was promising but it broke because my son was so excited to play with it I didn't get a chance to read the instructions so he put the demo battery back in which stops the watch from working. There is no help getting it to work again so after 5 mins of play thats it. It was a real shame because he was really disappointed, I wished the people I bought it from were helpful but they weren't. That is why the very low rating it is lucky it got one star. So if you buy this product make sure you take it out of the packaging before you give it to your child and read the instructions!
on 18 August 2015
This watch could be excellent. Lots of features, fairly nice screen, my 8 year old loved it.

However, it is completely let down by battery life. It seems to take an age to charge and then runs flat again in what seems like a few minutes. Makes it unusable in my opinion. Would not buy again.
on 12 July 2011
We bought this for our nine year old son for his birthday. We took a gamble as it had some good reviews but also plenty of bad. My son was over the moon when he got this, except we could not get it to work. It kept saying fully charged, via the computer usb, but when you take it off the usb it was dead, no charge at all. We spent his entire birthday trying to get this watch to work, thinking we had missed something until I read the reviews again and found this a very common problem. We foolishly sent it back and ordered another one and surprise surprise, it did not work. This item should be checked before it leaves the warehouse. It is rather cheap quality and is extremely disappointing. Think twice before you order this for your child.......or have a backup toy at the ready! (and not forgetting the tissues!!)
on 19 December 2010
Great little product, I purchased this on Amazon for my grandson as we were having no luck finding it in any of the local toy stores. It keeps him entertained for hours. Quite possibly the best £50 I have ever spent!
on 26 December 2010
We gave this to our son for a Christmas pressi (yesterday). Today (26th Dec 2010) it has stopped working! The screen has just frozen and nothing we do will get it working again! :-( I'm going to have to return it to [...] where we bought it from (rhymes with AH BOSS)and get it exchanged.

It's a really great 'toy' when it works and offers hours of entertainment and fun.

Update Feb 2011

I think it says something that AH BOSS no longer sell this watch!

My son is on his 3rd watch now (from Amazon).

The second one (from Amazon) only lasted about 2 weeks before the sound stopped working, so I sent it back.

Touch wood - the one he has got now is still working and even holds its charge longer than the first two.

Update 15.03.2012
My son is still enjoying his watch which is still going strong. So, worth it in the long run.
on 25 September 2012
My daughter was thrilled with this on he birthday. Perfect for the budding spy! The watch seems to charge well so far and I was impressed to discover that the pictures taken are in colour. The charger USB will fit into an iPhone plug so this is much easier than plugging it into a laptop.
on 1 November 2011
Spynet Video WatchMy brother-in-law told me:

"My son was really excited with his spy watch you bought him for his birthday. He just loves making secret videos of us at home and of his friends at school. He has created a file on the laptop to upload all his videos and photos. Normally the kids get bored of their toys after a few days, but he still plays with the spy watch every day, he loves it!!"