Most professional web based projects are structured, documented and executed using the Spring 3 as the application development framework and Hibernate 4 as the Object Relational Mapping library with MySQL Server 5 as the data store.
Spring 3 With Hibernate 4 Project For Professionals shows how to build and use this programming stack to develop a structured, documented, modestly sized project. It walks you through building and documenting a Book Management and Sales System [featuring a Shopping cart integrated with a payment gateway].Topics Covered in the Book
- Key Topics
- Spring 3.2.0.M1
- Hibernate 4.1.4
- MySQL 5.5.25
- Spring Security 3.1
- Spring Web MVC
- NetBeans IDE 7.1.2
Serves as a ready reference, with several add-ons and technologies, covering modestly sized project containing a Back-end with Master and Transaction data entry forms and a Front-end with application homepage and the shopping cart
Illustrates real project documentation including Case Study, Business Requirements, Software Requirement Specifications, Data Dictionary, Table Definitions and Directory Structure, End User Manual and Software Design DocumentWhat You'll Learn?
About the Authors
- Shopping Cart integrated with a Payment Gateway for accepting payments using Credit Cards [Google Wallet]
- Tag Clouds, Session Management, Dispatch Emails [using JavaMail]
- Access based User Management and Restricted page access protection
- Spring's Web MVC framework to develop forms, validate form content and handle user requests
- Annotation-based programming model for MVC controllers
- Spring's declarative transaction management capabilities
- Secure application using Spring's Security module
The author Sharanam Shah
[www.sharanamshah.com] has 9+ years of IT experience and is currently a technical writer for Saba Software Inc. He also consults with several software houses in Mumbai, India, to help them design and manage database application.Vaishali Shah
[www.vaishalishahonline.com], his wife, co-author, a technical writer and a freelance Web developer, has a rich experience of designing, developing and managing database systems. She specializes in the use of Java to design and build web based applications.