Lottie loves to dance and is really excited to be performing in the Spring Celebration Ballet at The Old Theatre. Lottie works hard to prepare and practices for hours on end to perfect her dance steps, including pirouettes and arabesques. Will the performance be a success? Will Lottie remember all her dance steps?
Lottie is dressed in a special ballet costume comprising a 3-layer tutu, sequin leotard, a pair of ballet slippers and a drawstring shoe bag.
• Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for girls aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
• The key point of difference is that Lottie has a 'childlike' body - she doesn't wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
• She's all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
• Lottie's clothing is composed of tactile fabrics with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
• Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn't tangle and knot like other doll hair.
• Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
• Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectible 'doll box bag', with minimal plastic packaging.
• Launched in August 2012, she has won 12 international awards, including 3 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
• Recommended Age: 3 Years +