on 6 August 2011
Bought as a christening gift. The soft toy was smaller than I expected it to be. Other than that a great nostalgic gift that reminded me of my childhood.
on 13 April 2012
We were given this as a gift, at first it seemed fairly expensive for what it was, but actually we've had a lot of fun with it. The book is just the right level for 22 month old son who doesn't like listening to long stories, so the short words and action of the flaps is perfect. Then afterwards we play hide and seek with the toy dog around the house, and as a result have played far more with this soft toy than any of the others we have. In fact my son's first word (he's a late talker) has been 'where'... so clearly the book has had a big impression on him!
on 22 February 2012
this book was ideal and fun for my 3 1/2 year old grandson the lift up flaps he likes guessing what was under them before lifting them up , it was very sturdy .the cuddly toy was lovely . it kept my grandson interested and he enjoys it being read to him .i will buy another one with another story in it he enjoyed it so much.
on 18 January 2012
Lovely soft toy Spot and book for my grandson. He was 14 months at Christmas and the size was ideal. He loves the Spot books so this was a perfect present. I was very pleased with it.
on 11 March 2014
Great value set, spot looks cute sitting on our book shelf, unfortunately the book has been ripped uo and repaired a few times but I guess thats to be expected with a one year old!
on 4 July 2011
Very disappointed, ordered June 22nd did not receive until July 4th, I would not have ordered this item if I had known it was going to take so long. Needed it for July 2nd at the latest!