- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Visit the Berghaus Store for a huge selection of Berghaus jackets, bags and more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Berghaus Men's Active Short Sleeve Zip Baselayer - Extreme Blue/Limoges, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Bi-component construction optimising wicking performance in areas of high perspiration
- Key/coin pocket
- UPF 50+ (excluding mesh)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Designed for use as a base layer or warm weather outer garment.
Berghaus know the outdoors and they know how exhilarating the outdoors can be — they’ve been there for more than 45 years. The Berghaus story is one of many innovations and the relentless pursuit of excellence. They believe passionately that their products make a real difference to the people who use them — whether people are running, climbing, skiing, hiking or biking. Their philosophy is simple — they inspire people to get out there, to escape the routine, to discover their surroundings. To live in the moment. Berghaus. Live for adventure.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The shirt has been used for +6 months and the shape/seams are still pretty much as new.
Berghaus claims it to be odour resistant but the stench coming the shirt after a 15km run and subsequent incubation period in the laundry basket is indistinguishable from other baselayer stenches.
Recommended for the traveller/(trail)runner/hiker who needs a versatile shirt
Flexible and tight fit
Nice features (zipper/thumb loop holes/back pocket/UPF)
Odour resistance not really working
I don't dislike the shirt but the cut means the fabric sticks out at the sides adjacent to the elbow which seems odd. I suspect it is my body shape more than anything else.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would recommend this baselayer strongly,nice fit and feels very comfortable and warm.Excellent value for money and very easy to washPublished on 25 Feb. 2013 by GM Meijer