Beam down from your UFO to experience fun Adventures, then Create and Share your own.
In Spore you could create and evolve your creature from tide pool to a galactic traveller. Now tackle over 30 new Spore adventures, and even create your own! For the first time ever, beam down to planets from your spaceship, taking your allies with you. 8 Adventure types - fight to victory as a Warrior, dance with new friends as a Bard, and much more. Each adventure has a unique reward to upgrade your space creature, from an Energy Blade to a Stunning Charm or Jump Jet. Then use the Adventure Creator to make and test your very own adventures. Share, browse and rate new adventures on spore.com, providing an endless variety of fun new challenges to play.
Requires: Spore to play
Gamers will experience deeper Space Stage gameplay with the Galactic Adventures expansion pack. For the first time, players' space faring creatures will be able to beam down from their spaceships to explore new planets and earn rewards for completing challenging missions. A new Adventure Creator will allow players to build and share online their own custom missions, providing almost endless gameplay possibilities.
Partake in Maxis-created Adventures:
- Archetype 'Campaigns' - Archetypes include Warrior, Zealot, Shaman, Diplomat, Trader, Scientist, Bard, and Ecologist
Use the Adventure Creator to make your own adventures:
- Terraform a planet then for the first time place buildings, creatures, vehicles exactly as you choose
- Add goals, structure, or story to your adventures, then test them out
Share adventures online:
- Players will be able to upload their created adventures to the Spore website
- Other players will be able to download new adventures to play
- The Spore website will include new functionality to browse and find new adventures
- 32 new creature accessory rewards, e.g. Energy Blade, Jump Jet , Acrobat Dance, Hover, Stunning Charm
- Beam down to the planet surface, and take ally creatures with you
Minimum System Requirements
- OS - Windows XP/ Vista
- Processor – 2.0GHz P4 Processor or equivalent
- Memory – 512MB XP / 768 MB Vista
- Hard drive – 2 GB with an extra 1 GB additional creations
- Video Card – 128 MB wi