Customer Discussions > Spooks - Series 7 [DVD] forum

Spooks Season 7

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Oct 2009 20:08:14 BDT
Samantha says:
I just finished watching Season 7 of Spooks - I was surprised that it only contained 8 episodes instead of 10 like all the other seasons. Do you in the UK know why? Is there going to be a Season 8? I live in the USA and love this series (thank you so much to the person who recommended that I get a multi-region DVD player. I would have had to wait another year to get the USA version of the DVD. I really miss Rupert Penry-Jones - since he is a wonderful British actor does anyone know of his latest work that I could get? I read that he backed out of a USA series that started here. Good idea Rupert, the program is awful, but I'm sure he would have made it better. Thank you UK for many great programs that I have enjoyed very much.

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Oct 2009 13:05:33 BDT
Season 8 is starting inthe UK on the 4th November. The reason for the 8 episode season was that they wanted to spend the funding on the expolsion in the first episode and to generally make all of the episodes very good quality - but this is not too uncommon: the very first series was only 6 episodes long! As for Rupert Penry-Jones I can recommend the newest version of the 39 Steps in which he played the lead role and was, as ever, very good. But if you like Spooks then there a few series' by the same production company that are just as good - Mutual Friends, Ashes to Ashes, Hustle, Life on Mars (the british one, not the different series in the US) are all very good.

Hope this helped
T xx

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Oct 2009 20:17:15 GMT
Samantha says:
Thank you for the information. Glad there will be another season. I've already watch 39 steps with Rupert - great movie. Thanks for the other series ideas - I have some of them and as usual they are great. Sorry, but I'm afraid I still miss Rupert as the male lead. Did they really have to leave their poor little boy without any parents?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  22 Oct 2009
Latest post:  27 Oct 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions