SpongeBob SquarePants 5 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. Friend or Foe Mr. Krabs and Plankton have been business rivals and bitter enemies for longer than anyone can remember. But one day, during another one of Plankton's failed attempts at stealing the Krabby Patty formula, Mr. Krabs reveals that they were not always this way. There was a time when the two rivals were actually the best of friends. Through a series of flashbacks, Mr.
2. The Original Fry Cook/Night Light Mr. Krab's old fry cook pays a special visit to the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob is in awe of his predecessor, who has since become a world renowned chef following his departure from Krabs' restaurant. When SpongeBob tries to impress the impressive chef, he instead finds his fry cook skills are in question.
3. Rise and Shine & Waiting/Fungus Among Us SpongeBob discovers that his breakfast cereal has an offer for free toy; After gathering the necessary proofs of purchase, SpongeBob mails his requests; But now the hardest part is upon him - waiting for the toy to arrive; So SpongeBob sets up camp right next to his mailbox, determined to be present when the mailman shows up with his treasure; Take a look inside Patrick Star's rock where we see.
4. SpyBob/ Boat Smarts / Good Old Whatshisname Determined to uncover Plankton's next devious plot, Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob and Patrick to spy on him./Mr. Krabs holds a contest for his employees - The first one to learn the names of every Krusty Krab customer wins a tropical vacation.
5. New Digs/Krabs a la Mode After arriving one minute late for work, SpongeBob decides to move into the Krusty Krab so that he will never be late to work again; When Plankton secretly turns down the thermostat at the Krusty Krab the entire restaurant freezes over; But with a couple of frozen Krabby Patties tied to his shoes for - skates, SpongeBob turns the frozen floor into an ice skating rink - and Mr.
6. Roller Cowards/Bucket Sweet Bucket The scariest roller coaster ever has just opened at Bikini Bottom's amusement park; At first SpongeBob and Patrick are determined to ride this monster coaster; But the more they think about how scary it is the more they chicken out; Plankton tricks SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward into fixing up the Chum Bucket.
7. To Love A Patty/Breath of A Fresh Squidward SpongeBob has trouble saying Goodbye to the most perfect Krabby Patty he has ever cooked up; After electrocuting himself on his own security fence, Squidward's personality gets completely scrambled; Now he is the most jovial Squid to ever live in Bikini Bottom - and he's starting to get on everyone's nerves.
8. Money Talks/Spongebob Vs The Patty Gadget/Slimy Dancing Mr. Krabs makes a wish that he could talk to money; When his wish is magically granted, Krabs learns (to his horror) what all of his dollars, pennies and quarters have been longing for - they want Krabs to spend them; SpongeBob competes against a patty-making machine; Squidward trains SpongeBob for the Bikini Bottom dance contest;
9. The Krusty Sponge/Sing a Song of Patrick SpongeBob becomes the latest local obsession after a notable food critic gives him high ratings; Now Mr. Krabs is looking to cash in on the fad by making everything in the Krusty Krab Sponge-themed; SpongeBob helps Patrick get his song some air time at the local radio station.
10. A Flea In Her Dome/Donut Of Shame/The Krusty Plate SpongeBob and Patrick try to help Sandy rid her Tree Dome of fleas; When Patrick accidentally takes SpongeBob's donut he is wracked with guilt over his heinous crime; During an evening of washing dishes at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob battles a persistent speck of food that is affixed to one of the dinner plates.
11. Picture Day/ Pat No Pay/Blackjack It's Picture Day for the Boating School Year Book, and SpongeBob has spent all morning getting ready for it; Now all he has to do is make it to Boating School without getting dirty; But this proves to be more difficult than SpongeBob imagined. When Patrick eats his weight in Krabby Patties without paying, Mr. Krabs puts him to work in the restaurant.
12. Blackened Sponge/Mermaid Man vs. Sponge While trying to wrestle open the cap off of a tube of toothpaste SpongeBob accidentally punches himself in the face leaving behind a hideous black eye. Too embarrassed to tell anyone the truth behind the shiner, SpongeBob makes up a tale about a fight with a giant thug.
13. The Inmates of Summer/To Save a Squirrel Instead of getting on the ship headed for summer camp, SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally board a ship full of prisoners on their way to jail on Inferno Island; SpongeBob and Pat stow away on one of Sandy's extreme wilderness expeditions; But when they get accidentally left behind, they must band together in order to survive in the wild.
14. The Pest of the West While researching his family tree SpongeBob discovers that he was related to the great Western hero, and famous chili-slinger, SpongeBuck; The tale of his ancestor's fame begins in the town of Dead Eye Gulch, which used to be called Bikini Gulch before the no-good Dead Eye Plankton came along; Everything in town has been taken over by Dead Eye - everything except Pappy Krabs' Krusty Kantina, th.
15. 20,000 Patties Under the Sea/The Battle of Bikini Bottom SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs turn an old submarine into a mobile Krusty Krab. Not to be undone by his competitor's new gimmick, Plankton responds with his own traveling Chum Bucket, and the two rival restaurants engage in an undersea battle complete with torpedoes, a giant sea monster and chum. When Patrick and SpongeBob discover they have clashing views on cleanliness, their disagreement blows up.
16. The Two Faces of Squidward/Spongehenge Squidward is rushed to the hospital when SpongeBob accidentally slams the door on Squidward's face; He undergoes surgery to have his face fixed to look normal again - but things don't go exactly as planned; Instead of looking like his old self again, the surgery has made him incredibly handsome! His dazzling beauty is making everyone in Bikini Bottom fall head over heels for the new Squidward; .
17. Banned in Bikini Bottom/Stanely S. Squarepants SpongeBob loves Krabby Patties so much, he just can't help singing and dancing when he's around the delicious sandwiches; But Miss Priss, who is against all things fun and delicious, is appalled by his behavior and has Krabby Patties banned from Bikini Bottom! When Stanley, SpongeBob's klutzy, absent-minded cousin, comes to visit Bikini Bottom, he quickly turns SpongeBob's life upside down.
18. Atlantis Squarepantis SpongeBob finds the missing half of an ancient medallion believed to be a relic from the lost city of Atlantis; He brings his find to the Bikini Bottom Museum where the other half is on display; The two sides are reunited, and suddenly a magical van appears that beckons to take SpongeBob to the legendary city - Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Mr.
19. What Ever Happened to SpongeBob When SpongeBob tries to spend some quality time with his friends, he just ends up being a nuisance to everyone instead; They all tell him to go away, so with a heavy heart, SpongeBob decides to do just that - he packs up to leave Bikini Bottom forever; Along the way, SpongeBob takes a nasty tumble and bumps his head, making him lose his memory; He doesn't remember anything, not even his own name.
|Genres||Children & Family, Animated|
|Starring||Tom Kenny, Rodger Bumpass|
|Supporting actors||Bill Fagerbakke, Clancy Brown|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Spongebob is brilliant! So glad the other series are available now, only had series 1 for a long time. Bring on series 6!!!Published on 3 Sep 2011 by Spongey
I brought both season 5 and season 6 together as my 2 daughters and i love sopngebob and we wasn`t dissapointed! Great dvds at great prices and arrived ver y quicklyPublished on 29 Jun 2011 by Oopsey
The creators definitely upped their game with this season, it is packed full of laughter throughout. Read morePublished on 24 May 2010 by Daniel W. Bardell
this is a great season great episodes and hours of fun watching the only problem is it lasts 5 hours seems alot but say you whach 1-2 hours a night or more it goes so quickly but... Read morePublished on 6 Feb 2010