Colour: Navy BlueSize: Medium (2-4 years)Change

on 13 March 2014
My 2 year old daughter shivers whenever we go swimming but since she's been wearing this wetsuit, she hasn't shivered once & really seems to be enjoying her swimming lessons more. I think now she's warm she can focus more on what she's doing. Really good quality & numerous people have commented on how fab it looks and how great the colours are.
on 17 July 2010
Bought this for my son 18 months, found the top quite small for his size and a bit of a squeeze to get on, yet the bottoms were much looser.
on 10 December 2013
This is amazing fits well, wears well it taken care off. This has been used by both my sons now and will go on to my third it means my boys have been kept warm so we can spend longer in the water having fun without concern they are getting cold. Would recommend to anyone. My eldest son has now the next size up.
on 26 July 2015
This fitted very nicely as my son is 6 but on the skinny side. More to the point he is able to put it on and take it off himself which is not the case with thick rash vest style tops.
on 12 August 2014
So much easier to take on/off than a one piece wetsuit. We use this for my child's swimming classes. Fits my skinny 4-year-old well.
on 8 October 2015
It seems very good , The only weird thing that needs to be very tight for works perfectly , I assume that it is how neoprene works.
on 23 November 2014
It is ok, very warm but avoid if your kid is not skinny as the vest tend to go up and you have to adjust it all the time
on 6 February 2015
Great suit, keeps little one warm in cooler pools
on 4 February 2016