Size: 2-4 YearsColour: Navy/White StripesChange

on 25 August 2009
Our wee one has had a Splashabout Floatsuit for a year and this is her new one - they are absolutely excellent. Her water confidence has increased enormously and the designs are lovely. One thing I would say is that the float suit doesn't need to be skin tight and they are very good quality and hard wearing, so in reteropect we should've got her a 'size 2-4' one last year and it would probably have lasted her right the way through from 12 months.
on 19 May 2015
Jury is out on this one. Definately too small, well my son is 2 but a hefty 18kg and 92 cm and 4-6 year old fits. Only been swiming once with this but fiddley, needed my husband there to hold him while i added the floats one by one according to the instructions. I think a flotation jacket may be easier to get on.
on 26 August 2015
Bought this floatsuit to take my 18 month old little boy swimming to the local swimming pool. My little boy is about average size for his age and this suit fitted lovely with a bit of growing room left. Its easy to get on a wriggly toddler and even when wet it still easy to get off (with all the floats still intact). The floatsuit kept my little boy afloat, sort of... It just wont keep them in a vertical position as to keep their head out of the water. So always hold your little one until they get more confident and are swimming. The suit will NOT keep your baby warm, its just ordinary swimsuit material, not a material that keeps their core body temperature up. Half an hour- hour in the baby pool and my sons lips had started to turn blue. That is the biggest downfall with the suit! I cannot comment on how they help swimming yet as my little boy is not at that stage yet, but the design seems simple and easy enough to use.
on 3 September 2014
Fantastic product! Yet to go away and use it but love the overall swim costume and idea! My little boy is 2 and I bought age 1-2 as he isn't a big boy and it fits perfectly! Thank you x
on 24 January 2012
Bought this for my son to make it a little easier when taking him swimming & within minutes he was swimming off on his own (with us hovering over him). He has developed so much confidence in the water within a couple of weeks of using this float suit. He is happy to swim nearly the entire length of the baby pool with no assistance. I cannot rate this suit highly enough for giving him that much confidence & developing his balance & water skills so quickly!
on 27 October 2015
This was great for a bit of peace of mind while on holiday with my boys, but the suit is a bit cumbersome so we ended up getting a sit-in inflatable ring instead which we used much more. If the pool on our holiday had a shallow end which our little one could have been more independent in, we'd probably have used it more.
on 19 July 2015
it's super cute and very good quality of production but i thought it will completely float my 2o month old son :[ which it doesn't, when he slips in the river he just goes directly under the water as he was not wearing anything so i think it might be better for the older children who just need little support
on 2 January 2016
Very pleased but I would strongly recommend you go with a bigger size as very small.
I'm hopping it will stretch for more comfort.
But brilliant item. Love the fact it gives little ones reassurance of the water.
on 21 August 2014
My 22 month old girl was initially wary but now loves wearing this. We're off on holiday this weekend to a house in France with a pool so it will be very comforting to know that she will be safe if she decides to plunge in.
on 28 August 2014
Bought this as wanted to find the safest way for our son to play and be confident in water. This has been a total waste of money. Nightmare to take on and off. No buoyancy provided. Don't bother. Buy some arm bands.