Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 August 2010
I love Brian Weiss and recently had the good fortune to attend one of his workshops in London. However I haven't had a regression as yet. Neither with this CD or at his workshop. His answer to that was that you need to practice practice practice. Wise words! You really need to be committed to recalling your past lives if you're not at the stage were you are instantly regressed. I couldnakt really connect with the first meditation but found the second meditation very beautiful. Brian's voice on the CD is very soothing and somewhat soporific. I find the CD to be a really useful tool to aid deep relaxation even if I am yet to recall a past life!
on 27 July 2009
The concept of past regression and previous lives may or may not be couched in Religious terms as spiritual revelations or raised levels of consciousness to the divine and a practical experience of timelessness. Weiss has an interesting pedigree and comes recommended as one of the greater movers in this field at least in the West.
Using visualisation techniques, the chief shortcoming of this CD is that you are expected to slip into a deep state of relaxation almost immediately. Barely have you made yourself comfortable, and you are hearing Weiss guiding you down a beautiful staircase to a beautiful garden.
His visualisation techniques for relaxation focussing on your body filled with a radiant light is only partially satisfactory in that it is fast moving and not so easy, to my mind, to visualise.
Criticisms aside, for those who are able to persist, which any seeker of spiritual experience would know is a prerequisite for travel down a spiritual path, these CD's can gently and slowly induce positive change in ones life. I have noticed more vivid dreams and a heightened sense of perception in those dreams.
This CD is highly recommended, will not damage you in any way, has no subliminal ulterior motives and is with use deeply relaxing, opening up perceptions, whether of past lives, or representations of your inner state, in the form of past lives, that will bring calmness and some degree of spiritual awakening or reawakening. try it!
on 9 September 2009
I have been meditating for many years but this cd really opened up a lot of insight and awareness for me. HIGHLY recommened
on 5 September 2014
I love Dr Brian Weiss and have read his books and have been to his seminars, but this was really disappointing. The pace of talking was much too fast and I did not find it relaxing at all. It is as though he is reading a text without stopping to let you do anything, and I could not get deep enough to experience anything fully. I found it slightly off putting as well, for example, during the regression there was a recording of seagulls, making both my husband and I think of a maritime themed past life! I think there was just too much information packed into half an hour, it would have been better if it was simpler and slower. Sorry Dr Weiss-I returned this in the end!
on 10 July 2015
this was purchased for me from amazon as a gift so not a verified purchase by myself but by my son. I have tried this a few times now and what can I say ? well I didn't regress I didn't see past lives so that is disappointing .I did feel relaxed but was totally aware of my surroundings the whole time I could hear every little noise so I guess does that mean im not doing it right? how do you know? I didn't regress and I know that it can take many times and I will keep trying so I would say it may not work at first for some people but don't give up
on 3 May 2013
Brian Weiss's resources are excellent for spiritual development. Buy this CD to help you to follow your own
spiritual path
on 5 November 2009
IF YOU HAVE READ ANY OF HIS BOOKS THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON RELAXING YOURSELF ENOUGH TO POSSIBLY EXPERIENCE A 'HOME' REGRESSION.
I HAVEN'T TRIED THE SECOND PART MYSELF YET, BUT IT WILL DEFINATELY RELAX YOU LISTENING TO THE FIRST PART.
on 1 January 2013
This product is very relaxing but as yet I have not used it fully. It is a personal thing but I feel I need longer between instructions for it to work on me.
on 9 February 2014
I particularly like Brian's voice for meditation and regression; very relaxing and assuring. I bought this for past life regression but have found myself particularly liking the second healing meditation and using that one a lot, its very relaxing and I have been using in connection with healing some health issues.

the past life regression recording is great too, as another reviewer mentioned, patience and practice may be needed and that is the case for me too, but I try not to be too attached to a recall and enjoy the healing benefits each time too. Both meditations have a couple of places where I felt a little rushed along but I appreciate there may have been a need to make them a particular length.

I highly recommend this CD. Very relaxing, healing and a good aid to uncover past lives as well as for healing purposes.
on 16 January 2014
A little disappointing, as I was not regressed. Good technique for relaxation, but that is all this meditation achieved for me.