- Boxed-product Weight: 32 g
- Item model number: Ring Snuggie Kit
- ASIN: B00DO2H734
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 26 Jun. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 74 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,112 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
10 Spiral Ring Snuggies for ring bands 2-3mm wide ONLY. KIT B. Reduce by 1-2 UK and 3-4 UK sizes.
|Price:||£3.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- No more loose rings! Snuggies wrap around the ring to absorb the gap between your ring and finger.
- KIT INCLUDES: x5 standard and x5 jumbo snuggies for ring bands/shanks 2-3mm wide (with same internal diameter), guide with photos & tips.
- Kit is adapted for people with a ring(s) of band width 2-3mm wide that need reducing by 1-2 UK and/or 3-4 UK sizes. BEST VALUE FOR MONEY.
- ONLY European manufacturer of SPIRAL ring snuggies! Unique design, less likely to come off. NO QUIBBLE REFUND IF NOT FULLY SATISFIED.
- A wide variety of kits available to suit all needs. For those who know their exact ring reduction please contact us so that we can customise the kit to you needs. Also see our product description for detailed information.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Only have 1 ring that needs adjusting? Need a specific sized ring snuggie? Don't despair we can provide a tailor made kit for you.
What you will receive: A selection of standard and jumbo spiral snuggies, suitable for a ring band/shank size of 2-3mm. A guide with photos, instructions & tips.
Including x5 standard snuggies - reduce a ring by 1-2 UK sizes (0.5-1 US size) and x5 jumbo snuggies - reduce a ring by 3-4 UK sizes (1-2 US sizes).
What are spiral snuggies? They are a new and unique design that wraps around the shank/band of your ring making it difficult to come loose. A great solution for fine, costume or fashion jewellery that cannot be re-sized. An easy way to bind two rings together on one finger (please contact us first for advice on binding multiple rings). Ideal for top-heavy rings to stop them sliding.
Made from high-grade PVC, it is hypoallergenic, soft and flexible, so you don't feel it on your finger.
The snuggies are so discreet you can barely see them.
Extensively and professionally tested so you know you will receive a quality product.
Despite some claims snuggies are not designed to be used with soap, water, cream or lotion. These additives will naturally & obviously make the snuggie slippery and cause it to fall off. Simply remove the ring and snuggie in such circumstances and replace after drying or complete cream/lotion absorption.
If you are not completely happy then please contact us, our customer service team is on hand to offer their expertise and support.
Photos of un-cut snuggies are to show the difference in tube widths. All snuggies are spiral cut.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Goes on well, works well, but after wearing several days falls off, disappointing. As it is on a wedding ring and continually worn, perhaps not the best solution, better on ring... Read morePublished 1 month ago by P.Sinclair
Do the job, but not either beautiful or comfortable. OK for the money. These have stopped myrings from falling off and getting lost, but they do have a tendency to twist round on... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Elizabeth M. Holroyde
Good temporary solution, but only get a couple of wears each as start to discolour and loosen. I need my ring adjusted by one size so only using the smaller size.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer