on 6 September 2006
Not having done much spinning before I've found some books difficult to grasp but this is different. Written in a simple and clear way that even I can understand it does make the art of spinning more understandable and answered many of my questions. Will definately add this to my library after borrowing a friends copy - definately a must have reference!
on 13 November 2009
This book is both interesting to read and informative. i found it imensly helpful when i started to spin, it has helped me to understand the basic principles.
on 2 February 2009
A clearly written and helpful book. It covers spinning with hand spindles and gives useful advice for those starting out and tips for the more experienced.
on 13 September 2015
I am just starting to learn how to spin my own yarns using a drop spindle. I found the information in this book clearly presented and easy to understand.