Now I am a Spiderman fan and I loved the game of the second film (on ps2), however I have found this game is unplayable.
I'll start with the good bits:
1) my experience of the wii controls for swinging is that they are a good laugh once you get the hang of them.
2) J.K. Simmons, the best portrayal of any character from the film.
3) The black suit, a nice touch to have it on demand but at a price.
That is it for good bits, really there are only really 3 good things about this game.
Now for the bad:
1) the graphics are poor, now I know the wii is not as powerful as the other next gen consoles, but this is nowhere near the standard of the second game on ps2 or other wii games... spiderman disappears into wall he is climbing, buildings are bland and look like flat and drab blocks.
2) combat is difficult and unspecific, the range of moves is poor, and there is a lack of webbing up enemies.
4) The range of missions is very poor, go here collect this from goons, pass chemical weapons/ guitar/ pie shipment to random person on street.
5) The npcs are poorly acted with hammy accents and lines (and i mean really bad).
6) Finally and most importantly I have been through two copies of this game on the wii and they have both crashed during the first boss fight with Dr Conners/ The Lizard. I have tried restarting the game and playing on a friends console. As this mission is required to progress I am getting rid of my copy as I can't get any further.
In summary this is a real shame the game could have been so much better, I could even forgive some of the graphic/ gameplay issues if the story was more polished and it was actually possible to progress past the dr conners boss fight.