Spider Man 1 Season 2003
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Party Peter Parkers friend and classmate, Max Dillon, joins a fraternity at the university. When a party prank goes wrong, Max turns into the dangerous villain Electro.
2. Keeping Secrets Spider-Man battles a female thief named The Talon. Peter Parker learns the thief is really Cheyenne Tate, the girl Harry Osborn has been dating.
3. Spider Man Dis-Sabled Peter Parker videotapes Silver Sable attacking the city's mayor and a man named Tremaine. In a final battle, Spider Man uncovers the truth behind the plot.
4. Tight Squeeze Spider-Man foils a robbery attempt by the criminal group Pteradox. Next, the gang invades the Empire-1 newsroom, threatens hostages and sets a deadly trap for Spider-Man.
5. Royal Scam Kingpin tricks Spider-Man into stealing a microchip. Spidey's trouble with Kingpin and the FBI, delays Peter parker's plan to see MJ perform.
6. Heroes and Villains Oscorp plans to knock down The Villeroy Towers despite protests from residents. Turbo Jet tries to save their homes by stealing, but is confronted by Spider-Man.
7. Head Over Heels Peter Parker's classmate Christina invents a mind reading device. When it malfunctions, she develops a mad obsession with Spider-man and plans to kill MJ.
8. Law of the Jungle Scientist Doc Conners injects himself with a serum to try and re-grow his amputated arm. When the formula turns him into a mutant Lizard, Spider-Man must stop him.
9. When Sparks Fly High voltage villain Electro comes out of hiding to pursue his former classmate Sally. Spider-Man needs help from his friends to stop Electro and save Sally.
10. Flash Memory Dr. Zellener tries out his new smart drug on students at the university. This leads to a cunning robbery by Jack and Mack and dangerous side effects for Flash Thompson.
11. Sword of Shikata Wealthy collector Richard Damien hires martial artist Shikata to capture Spider-Man. MJ shows up to help Spidey in his battle.
12. Mind Games - Part 1 Spider-Man faces the Gaines Twins, while Pterodax and Silver Sable escape from prison. The mysterious Frank Elson meets Peter Parker.
13. Mind Games - Part 2 Spider-Man is hypnotized by the mental powers of the Gaines Twins. After Spidey is tricked into harming Indy he throws away his suit and contemplates his future.
|Genres||Children & Family, Animated, Action & Adventure|
|Starring||Neil Patrick Harris, Lisa Loeb|
|Supporting actors||Ian Ziering, Angelle Brooks|
|Network||Sony Pictures International|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Bought DVD for my sons birthday as he is a huge spiderman fan. After a fun day of celebrations we sat down to watch this as a treat before bed and there was no sound on either of... Read morePublished 25 days ago by kirsty ferguson
No sound on discs. Faulty batch. Sent back for a refund as second replacement did exactly the samePublished 2 months ago by Leon smith
I got this for my twin boys as there really getting into all the super heros at the moment, Spider-Man, Batman and Superman. They loved it. So a great purchase.Published 3 months ago by Tony Jones