Price:£2.39+ £0.50 shipping

on 4 February 2013
This product is fantastic value for money. The child who I got it for loves it (and since I have now purchased this item 3 times over!!) The delivery came far quicker then expected. Its not something I have seen in shops so it makes it an even more a brilliant present to get a child knowing that they probably wont have seen it whilst out shopping with their mums. I will re-order again and again...The only negative thing I can say, and its not much, its that the packaging looks quite inexpensive....yes I appreciate it is an inexpensive present, but was worried it may look pound shop bought and thought may have to include another something to go along with it....but I got over it lol and the parents of the child all have said that their child thinks its the best thing since sliced bread...and that's all that matters at the end of the day. The packaging in which the item came could have been better but I notice that after my second purchase, the seller has corrected this so full marks to them for taking notice. Definitely recommend this product and the seller.
on 31 August 2015
Smaller than I thought it would be but my son loves it as he walks around with it! Will be great to take on holiday as can deflate it for easy packing and then blow it up again when we go on hols!
At the moment it is the best toy in the world - although I'm sure that will change in a couple of weeks. It's not too expensive and worth the smiles on his face :-)
on 20 June 2016
Despite the many good reviews here I was disappointed in this item. It is smaller than stated (I measured it at 55cm tall fully inflated), there are also several areas where the colour has rubbed off whilst in the packaging. Overall the look and feel is cheap and nasty.
on 17 October 2012
My grandson is a keen "Spiderman" enthusiast and just loves this inflatable character of him. It was a little tricky to persuade the arms to fully inflate but eventually managed it by pressing the body to transfer air and then all was well. It stands without support and has remained inflated with no problem. Recommended
on 14 June 2014
Spiderman party so got a couple of these to add to the decoration but unlike all the bunting and balloons these are keepers, in fact I still have one inflated in my kitchen now 2 months later! Arrived within 48 hours of ordering. Great value, great service, great product.
on 1 April 2016
This would be brilliant if it didn't deflate so easily - my son loved it but after a bit of play it got a hole and went down - it's really cheap so good for a party if you don't mind it only lasting a day or so but I'd pay more for one was better made and that lasted.
on 10 August 2013
This is a must for all spiderman fans. We bought it for my son's 4th bday party and he loved playing with it. Unfortunately little sister bit into it and burst it some time later. we managed to repair it and still works well. That said it is tough and made well.
on 5 March 2014
I bought two of these for less than a fiver, and they have made my two boys (aged 5 and 3) very happy! The inflatable spiderman is surprisingly big, and stays inflated without a problem. The boys bash them together, ride on them, fight with them - so far so good!
on 13 January 2013
My four year son loves the inflatable Spiderman. Probably not the most educational toy, but it is a lots of fun and survives wrestling and rough & tumble with the boys. I would say that this is the best couple of quid ever spent.
on 23 May 2014
I purchased this a few weeks ago with some other things for my nephews birthday, I informed seller, I had not received and they said another would be sent out, it is now the day of my nephews party and still not arrived. I realise was not an expensive item, but thought he would like. Very sad.