Price:£24.50+ £1.00 shipping

on 15 March 2013
Seemed like a good idea. I have another belt which I love and use every run.

It's too stretchy. I have a iphone 4S and it fits in one of the pouches no problem, but because the belt part is not very wide, it bounces around and eventually flips over. I have tried different tensions in case I had it too tight, but then the whole belt just bounced around.

The material is not waterproof, so I put my phone inside a plastic bag. I also have doubt about the longevity if you put keys inside the pouches.

If you want to carry a single key and maybe a bit of cash, then this is OK. But for your average smartphone then not for me. And if you have a Samsung S3 or similar sized phone - it wont fit - an iphone is about the maximum size.
on 12 September 2012
Received this belt last week, what a brilliant piece of kit, ideal for running short or long runs would be ideal for marathons has 2 pockets, one for a phone i.e iPhone and the other would carry cash keys or even 6 x gels. There is no chaffing as the belt does not move or bounce whilst running, defiantly one of the best belts on the market at present for runners who want to carry that little bit extra.
on 2 May 2013
The Spibelt is discreet to wear. I'm pleased I ordered the belt with 2 pockets.
I like to use one pocket for my mobile phone all day every. Since having the belt, I don't lose my phone anymore and I don't miss calls because my phone is always with me. When I go out and want to be hands-free the second pocket is useful for my keys and some money. The zips keep items secure.
on 2 June 2012
I have purchased the Spibelt Dual, and I am completely satisfied by the product. It's as inobtrusive as a belt, and can hold a smartphone easily and stay still during movements. It has solved my sporting needs very well.

See one answered question