Size: 34 inch|Colour: Black|Change

I'd looked at swimsuits in the shops because my old one had gone rotten, but I was not prepared to pay the silly prices some retailers wanted, and in the budget shops, the quality didn't seem to be great. I should just have stayed at home and looked on Amazon. This Speedo costume is excellent for me to plough up and down my local pool doing lengths, and it is claimed that the Endurance fabric is designed to prevent it going rotten so quickly. I will report back after a few months - but so far so good! I like the style of the swimsuit with the cross over back which means i'm not worrying about the shoulder straps slipping down, and the leg cut is just right, and not too high. The only thing that troubled me before buying online was uncertainty about sizes. I bought size 36 inch chest (I actually measure 35) and I'm a 10-12 in tops and trousers, and only 5 foot 2 inches tall. The fit for me is good, although I suspect if you are taller, you may find this swimsuit is cut a little short in the body. I would probably recommend going up a size if you are of average or above height. If you go to the Speedo website, there is a size chart there to help you decide.
Am definitely pleased that I ordered this.
UPDATE After a year of use swimming three times a week, I am pleased to report that this swimsuit is still going strong. I am about to order another colour for a bit of variety, but this one has lasted pretty well.
on 8 September 2010
Brilliant, trying to find a proper swimming costume was turning into a nightmare for me. Then I found this, good price, exactly what i was looking for and arrived quickly. Thanks.
on 29 August 2013
I bought this swimsuit because I have one in black and I am fed up of wearing it (it just won't wear out out!)I have had the black one for over 5 years, so I hope this one lasts as long.I swim every week, so it gets plenty of wear. This one is a nice fit,has a double layer at the front and is a lovely bright red colour. I would recommend this swimsuit as it is chlorine resistant so won't go baggy. I ordered a 36" and I am a size 12-14 and it fit perfectly.
33 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 August 2013
A favourite of mine for many years. You feel completely free of costume when in the water and allows for super arm movements both front and back-stroke.
on 19 April 2013
Well made swimming costume. Went for a 34" to start with but was a little short in the body (i'm 5'6") but the next size up is a good fit. Its well made, dries quickly, which is useful and is comfortable when in use.
on 16 August 2010
This is an excellent swimsuit at a great price. Fast efficient service from supplier at a good price.
on 3 December 2010
The swimsuit fits well and I felt confident wearing it. I swim several times a week and the suit is keeping up with me!
on 22 June 2013
I found this had no bust support and was very short in the body also has no lining over bust area
on 1 March 2015
Had this costume for a few months now. Wanted a basic swimsuit for regular swimming that looks good and lasts. Great colour and nice fit. The material is light, has lots of stretch and is not sheeny like many costumes. Seems to hold up to the chlorine well. My only criticism is that as the thickness of the material is quite light and as there is no lining around the chest which compromises modesty a little. However, this hasn't been enough to deter me; I love the feel of the material and I'm intending to buy a further one in a different shade. All in all a great buy.
on 21 May 2009
Great to wear ans swim with. Feels good on the skin and washes well. Great quality.