Size: One SizeColour: Black/MirrorChange

on 21 May 2014
Having tried lots of models across the years, I find this ones to be amazing. I am aware that are made for racing but I use them in my everyday swimming. I can swim 1/2 kilometers withouth having a single bit of leakage. First time ever!

Before buying be aware that because these are made for racing, you can feel a bit of pressure in the eyes. It takes a while to get use to it.

The strap gets really secured which is great because there's no need to adjust them everytime you jump in the pool.

DOWNSIDE: The straps are quite short, I have a small head and I use them in the number one.
on 20 September 2014
An amazing pair of goggles! Despite some reviews saying they are a tight fit on a larger head, I find they fit perfectly without even being on the largest setting. Adjusting the strap length is very easy. The view through them is very clear and wide. Well worth the money if you swim a couple of times a week as they are very comfortable and sleek in the water.
on 29 September 2014
Goggles fit really well. They sort of stick to you and do not let any water in. So I rate them highly, but my daughter finds them really uncomfortable after while. She cannot stand having them on for long. Great for competitions. They do not come off after dive at all. We used different speedo goggles before which came off every so often.

Be aware that my daughter is 9 and straps are just long enough for her head. (If you have older kid, buy adult ones.)

Pity that Speedo does not provide spare pink nose bridges. There are 3 blue different size bridges included. Note that we did not need to swap them, so I am not sure how easily can you change them.

On the whole, great goggles, but seem a bit expensive for kids for £40. We bought them on amazon much cheaper.
on 18 January 2013
I've tried all sorts of goggles on and they always seem to leak or just don't fit me properly. These do! They're great.
on 10 June 2013
These are absolutely superb I bought these a few weeks ago and can't rate them highly enough. Very easy to fit and they have never let even the smallest drop of water in despite repeatedly diving over and over again. Hugely comfy and worth every penny. Fantastic!! :D
on 3 January 2014
The best goggles my daughter has ever had.
She really enjoys her swimming sessions now.
Easy to adjust and perfect sealing with the correct spacer chosen.
on 8 December 2013
When my previous pair of goggles were about to give up the ghost I decided to treat myself and pick up a pair of these. They look awesome and I had high hopes, but unfortunately when they arrived I found them to be easily the most uncomfortable goggles I've ever tried. I couldn't keep them on my face for more than a couple of minutes before they became too painful to deal with, so I had to send them back for a refund. The problems I encountered were:

1. There's plenty of adjustment in the strap, except for if you have a big head. You could feasibly adjust these down so small that they'd fit the head of a new-born baby, but when adjusting them the other way the strap just isn't long enough for big heads. My head isn't massive but it's probably a little bigger than average (I'm 6'2), and even with the strap adjusted as big as possible it felt like it was trying to pull the goggles through my face. Not good.
2. As can be seen in the pictures, there's a little 'arm' of plastic on either side of the goggle that the strap fits into. These arms are made of hard, sharp-edged plastic and they jabbed into my temples whenever I put the goggles on. Again, this might be due to having a larger head.
3. All the nose bridges supplied are virtually flat, rather than being curved (as the bridge of one's nose is, funnily enough.). This resulted in the nose bridge being jammed uncomfortably into my nose all the time.

If you're a swimmer of the larger-headed persuasion, you might want to do what I did and buy a pair of Aqua Sphere Kayenne goggles instead. They're a comfy fit, the push-button adjustment system is simplicity itself and they have masses of room on the strap to fit your melon in!
on 12 January 2016
My sons (7&9) love these goggles!!
However I have had 2 pair snap now and am struggling to get a replacement...
The boys swim 4-5 times a week and it seems the elastic on the googles are only lasting a couple of months...
on 8 February 2016
As a competitive swimmer training up to 9 times a week, these are great! They fit almost every head shape due to the adjustable strap and variable nose pieces. Numerous swimmers on my team use these goggles, and we all agree they do not let any water in! They're good for training and competing and I definitely recommend them. For some, the shape takes a little getting used to, but after about a week they felt totally natural and I have ordered more pairs!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 August 2012
I got my goggles from Millet Sports Amazon 3rd party seller. I would recommend them. Amazon told me they dispatched the item yesterday and I received it today so that was pretty quick? However I placed the order over a week ago. Pretty darn expensive for goggles so taking a star for that.

I watched the Olympics and being a regular swimmer I was keen to see/emulate what the swimming Olympians wore, specifically Gold medallist Phelps. Oddly Michael Phelps did not wear the more expensive 'super' elite fast skin 3 goggles, which look ugly, but these relatively less expensive ones (Nor does he wear the fast skin cap but the V Cap).

These goggles feel very light but sturdy. They are also designed to you give a wider field of view with the plastic curving round your eye. Aesthetically they just look very cool and modern. And most importantly they make you feel like Michael Phelps albeit you'll still be just as slow as you've always been ^_^
33 comments6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse