Size: 36 Inch|Colour: Black|Change

on 27 December 2013
These come up quiet narrow around the waist but fit me well. Im a 34" waist but went for slightly bigger size as they tend to come up a touch small.

Couldnt get my hands on the classic yellow budgey smugglers anywhere in the UK.
on 3 October 2013
I don't care if I look like I'm still in the 70's 80's - these are super comfortable to swim in. Rinse in fresh water when you get home they are dry for the next day.

Hint: you don't need to knot before tie a bow in the cord. Just a bow works fine and if you do tie the knot it can be a bit tricky to undo.
on 22 January 2014
The cord material around the waist is thin and there is insufficient gap between where the cord comes out of the garment either side to be tied. This results in it being vary difficult to release and get out of the garment after a swim.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 11 May 2016
Traditionally i prefer surfer shorts to swim or when i'm on the beach but actually these were much more enjoyable to wear, excellent form fitting and maintains shape when wet. Dries relatively quickly too and would highly recommend for holidays or competitions. There is a drawstring on the inside and these provide decent coverage all around. Sizing was excellent and stitching quality seems top notch! Recommended!!
on 23 October 2013
very comfortable, great tan lines, the quality is high as all speedos I have had in the past. Will definately buy again.
on 5 March 2013
You can buy many others, but Speedo Endurance are as they say "on the tin" produced to support swimming on a regular basis. They endure. My last ones lasted for ages, and I mean years. I am in chlorinated water at least three times a week and they just go on and on. Others sag within weeks, they change colour and the fabric rots. They also become see-through! But Speedo are just perfect for swimming and Endurance is what I need. Its worth the price and the extra few pounds when they last longer than half a dozen others. (You could finish up paying three times more as you buy the cheap ones more often).

These were a bargain.
on 10 July 2015
Absolutely fine. Not the best swim trunks I own but good value and a reasonably fit: slightly short in the crotch for me & experience has taught me that I always need to opt for a size larger than my trousers. I ordered 2 pairs: one at the high end of my current trouser size (40") and one 2" larger (42") - both fit but the bigger is the better fit. The cheap, round draw cord is generously long - a welcome improvement on some more expensive trunks.

Lidl sometimes offer comparable products at a lower price - these are a little racier though (e.g. 7cm depth at hip & Speedo logo) but still manly. I remain sceptical about the "100% chlorine resistant" claim.

Navy is quite dark, almost the same as black - fine by me ;)
on 10 July 2015

on 25 August 2014
There is no way these are 34 inch and now they want to sting me for cost of return! Actual measured size 29 inches unstretched, and 32 inches stretched to maximum.
on 1 March 2016
Order a larger size than usual. I bought these to ware under my baggy shorts, in and out of the pool or sea. Great quality but just a little bit snug. Yes! I my bum does look big in them. :))