Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
I really don't know, I am not a techie, just someone who uses the kit. You could try re-setting it by putting the end of a ballpoint pen into the hole at the back, failing that, plug it into the computer and see if anything comes up (your playlist). If not it might just be knacked. Another trick, if it does come up with things on it, clear it completely, try to recharge and start again. I did have one that went completely dead on me and I sent it back. It has a 12 month guarantee so if it is still in date Amazon are amazing at no questions asked refunds. However, they do not do replacements so you have to re-order either through Amazon or with the company in Scotland. Good luck. Denise
23 Nov 2014 by Denise Isles
votes
Yes it does work with windows
15 Jul 2014 by Sue from Dartford
votes
There is a clip but I haven't managed to fasten it to my goggles, I clip it to the shoulder of my swimming costume. Due to the earphone cable length I wouldn't think it would work well in an armband as the leads would be floating around.
27 Jun 2014 by Miss Pea
votes
Yes it is, even though there are metallic connectors they are all waterproof. A piece of advice, after swimming disconnect all the cables and wipe the ends (on a towel or tissue) and give the machine a shake to get out any water in the hole. I have a salt swimming pool and found the connections can become coated with salt over time so it is good to give them a wash in warm water occasionally and then spray with WD40. I love mine, the sound quality is not great but I didn't want concert hall quality, just something to help pass the time.
16 May 2014 by Denise Isles
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers