VINE VOICEon 18 December 2013
Any product that brands itself "novelty", "fun" AND "funny" must be doing something right! Show your friends how HILARIOUS you are by installing this in your car. It will show people what a great sense of humour you have. Of course, it's not that noticeable from the outside as your tax disc goes there. Why don't they make a window sticker with the joke on it? Product idea for next year.

Also useful if you really do need a poo.
on 2 June 2014
Got this because I have crohns disease and many will know IBD sufferers spend a vast amount of time on the porcelain throne, always wondered if this would wash as an excuse if I ever got pulled over hahaha posted a link on the crohns page so you can thank me for the extra custom :-)
on 6 September 2014
Made me chuckle! I see others chuckle as they walk pass and see it! I'm waiting til I get pulled for speeding to see if it works as an excuse! Haha you know it's good when you get the disapproving 'how old are you?!' From the wife!
on 17 May 2014
Brilliant quality and super fast delivery, also makes people laugh so it's a win win and for its price I would buy again
on 14 January 2014
Very funny purchased it for secret santa gift, for someone that recently got a speeding fine, he found it hilerious
on 7 March 2014
My friend had just been done for speeding so I bought it for her! She thought it was really funny.
on 4 April 2014
Excellent quality, my bro loved this. Not sure if he's put it in his car though ha ha ha ha
on 20 June 2015
solid but just for some permits only not road tax any more .
on 21 August 2014
nice product well designed
puts a smile on a few faces
on 1 March 2015
Arrived promptly bought as a gift, she loved it!