* helps develop the fundamental skills of the phonetician
* investigates the various aspects involved in the production of speech sounds
* uses data-based material to reinforce each new concept
* includes examples from a wide range of languages
* provides dozens of exercises with solutions and cross-references
* can complement existing course or textbook material.
The new edition of Speech Sounds has been revised and updated throughout and includes new examples and exercises, a new appendix giving information on career prospects; and a fully updated further reading section.
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There's a problem loading this menu at the moment.
Learn more about Amazon Prime.