Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Suki Ad Campaign Pieces Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Dec 2008 20:09:50 GMT
Sarah K says:
I'm saving up the money to buy SG-1 the complete series on dvd and was wondering if this had all the special features on it.
There have been a couple of versions of this series and none of them mentioned SF on here.
If anyone that has it could tell me I'd really appreciate it.

Posted on 14 Feb 2009 10:32:34 GMT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Apr 2009 20:39:29 BDT
Coz says:
I own this set and it does have all the special features on the discs, including the audio commentaries and featurettes.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jun 2009 20:58:54 BDT
Last edited by the author on 8 Jun 2009 04:36:10 BDT
C. Mallinson, you fail to mention that only seasons 3 to 10 have special features. Seasons 1 & 2 do not. Well, I suppose there IS the inclusion of the two Season 1 episodes (Thor's Hammer and Hathor) on Season 2's sixth disc, which was actually intended as a bonus feature (NOT a many mistakenly think**), but season 1 has literally nothing in the way of extras. However, this is all exactly the same as on the individually available no one is missing anything by purchasing this set.

If anyone is wondering why they put two season 1 episodes on season 2 as a 'bonus feature', I can clear this puzzle up for you. It is simply because many fans had bought season 1 on this is the way season 1 was originally released. This gave those fans, who also bought season 2 on DVD, a chance for a peak at how the season 1 episodes looked on an incentive to make them go out and double dip on the DVD set. LOL....if I had £1 for every review I'd read that made out this was all a horrible mistake, I'd be rich. Some of these folks were actually so dumb that they seemed to think season 1 had missing episodes because of it. Quite why they never just counted the episodes and realised nothing was missing is beyond me. Amazingly, some realised why these two episodes were on season 2 and still complained. I swear, anyone who moans at the inclusion of two extra episodes needs to get out more. LOL :)

Posted on 15 May 2010 01:24:13 BDT
Martin says:
I Didn't moan... I had "Hathor" on DVD Twice... Great Episode.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Mar 2013 09:42:14 GMT
P. Stark says:
To Bertie Buggerington: -

The Extras from the S1 & 2 USA box sets are mostly on later UK sets according to so don't worry!

I was more interested in the sound. It was reported as 2.0 for season 2 in the UK so I bought the region 1 USA version for 5.1 surround.

We do get the bonus features!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  24 Dec 2008
Latest post:  18 Mar 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about