Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) forum

Special Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 30 Apr 2008 14:19:31 BDT
A. Gamer says:
Anyone else got the Special Edition? What do you think of it? Personally, I like it - haven't listened to the soundtrack yet, but the keyring is pretty cool, it's a good lock box which I'll now use to keep some valuables in, and the bag is top quality and ideal for overnight trips! And for just £20 more, I think it's well worth it.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Apr 2008 16:22:50 BDT
L Salander says:
I agree it all looks really good. Artbook looks great, lock box is very usefull.
It'll be interesting to see what other items you will be able to buy from Rockstars online shop :)
Ordering this from amazon was a pretty good deal for me living in Denmark. I had to pay appr. 10£ more for the special ed. than I would have paid for the regular game in a danish shop. (Incl. delivery)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jun 2008 16:59:31 BDT
Tom says:
It's great, I was half expecting it to be a let down but it's all top quality materials and the book is a really interesting insight.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Jul 2008 19:18:52 BDT
I got the special edition for £29.00 on another website, someone was selling his ex-shop stock - bargain. Highly recommended, the book is very good and love the CD. Best game i've played in a long time and can't put it down.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  30 Apr 2008
Latest post:  13 Jul 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (357)