on 6 November 2013
This is not bad but not great either, I am glad it was free. I agree with the other reviewer that Gin Rummy by AI Factory is a superior playing experience with better graphics and gameplay. If you like Rummy it will get you there but has its limitations.
on 6 November 2013
Despite other people's negative reviews I find this perfectly playable. The fact that it's not highly automated makes it more like handling real cards.
on 6 November 2013
I though it was quite good, I have enjoyed playing it and better still I have won every match so far. Not difficult but it serves it's purpose.
on 10 November 2013
I nearly didn't download this having read the 1-star report already submitted. It is different to the other (free) gin rummy I downloaded a few weeks ago, but equally enjoyable. The game stats are its best feature, the worst aspect is that the computer player doesn't seem very strong, even on the hardest degree of difficulty. Try it and make up your own mind - I did!
on 26 February 2014
Basic game no frills but like that and none of the constant pressure to link to Facebook or similar. Why do a lot of the apps/ games assume you are a Facebook user ! Beware though the start up always tries to lure you to get another game and these are not free.
on 18 November 2013
It looks pleasing and the sound effects are spot on. It’s a card game so you aren’t going to get any explosive effects, but it looks great as all Concrete games do. So if you are into cards game or if you’re looking for something new to play, then try this game.
on 19 November 2013
I really like playing the game however it starts counting down when there are 12cards left instead of 10 and never mark undercuts. That said this is still a good game.
on 14 November 2013
I've always played rummy and this is agreat little card game that you can play for as short or long a time as you want to, and I can beat the computer!!!
on 7 February 2014
COULDN'T WORK OUT WHAT I WAS DOING, NOTHING UNUSUAL IN THAT, JUST THINK I HAVE ONE OF THOSE BRAINS THAT CAN'T WORK OUT HOW THESE GAMES WORK. SORRY!
on 6 November 2013
There was a previous free gin rummy app and that one is so much better than this, poor graphics slow gameplay and bad ui