on 19 November 2012
This is not a lamp it is only 5 inches tall a lamp suggests it can be used to light up a room. It is also not suitable as a night light as the lights just flash different colours not very soothing for sleeping very unhappy. i have included a photo comparing it to my hand, i have very small hands. It should state the size in the item description.
review image
on 2 February 2013
After ordering a disney cars bed and cars wallpaper , there was a pop up for a disney cars 2 cone glitter lamp, Bingo i thought this will look well on my sons bedside table. Fast forward 2 days a parcel arrives once opened i pissed myself laughing there was a lamp at the most 3" inches high it was like something from gullivers travels , well straight back to amazon money back plz.... would not recommend unless you want to replace the contents of a christmas cracker.
on 15 April 2013
I had read the reviews before buying it but thought i would see for myself! Yea it is on the small side but I think you need to remember this is not for an adult to play with but a toddler ! Bearing that in mind my two year old boy loves it :)
on 14 November 2013
ok but not that impressed very small about 4-5 inches high. picture looks bigger and doesnt really let a lot of light into room. if id known wouldnt of bought it tbh
on 27 October 2011
I bought this for use when the electric goes off in winter. My little boy loves it, it is easy to use as you just shake it to activate light and glitter. Light is bright enough to be used as a night light without being too bright. Worth gluing top cap on tho, as this comes off easily to reveal the bung thats holding the water in.
on 12 October 2013
this is a small thing but its adorable my boys going to love it for xmas they keep asking for night lights and saw this brilliant
on 28 December 2013
My 4 year old was pleased as its cars but it is small and doesn't light up very bright or for long
on 23 March 2014
Very disappointed with this item,I thought it was a table lamp for my grandson who is4 years old,and loves everything to do with disney cars,but this little cone fits in the palm of your hand and should be classed as a toy and not a lamp.
on 19 April 2014
Another item from the toy story collection I bought, and they all appear to be for a tiny person because all the items are so small, they are practically useless in the thing they are made for!
Don't waste money
on 27 January 2014
This was a lot smaller than I expected and not what I thought it was. You shake it up and it flashed different colours for a while then goes off. Even my 4 year old son said it was rubbish. Wouldn't recommend.