- Boxed-product Weight: 2.9 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: 1307CTP
- ASIN: B004410IRQ
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Mar. 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (17 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9,377 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Spear & Jackson Neverbend Professional Heavy Duty Spade
|Price:||£29.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Solid forged carbon steel head and socket
- Weatherproof hardwood shaft for greater durability
- Part polished blade
- MYD handle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Spear & Jackson Neverbend Professional Heavy Duty Spade features an oversized solid forged steel head and socket and a part polished blade. Weatherproofed hardwood shaft provides greater durability, finished with a MYD handle. Spear & Jackson’s foundations were laid in 1760, since our beginnings centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and -inchcontinuous innovation-inch is at the heart of the company's ethos. Spear & Jackson is a world-wide brand, distributing products throughout the world. Our products are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer superb service and longevity; guaranteed against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear & tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When Gardening at Full Pace
Jobs are Done in Half the Time
Which Leaves a Smile on One's Face
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Snapped handle first day of use. Refunded no problem but cost me to returnPublished 1 month ago by jeffrey stephenson
Not what it said in the description the spade came and it was just under 4.5inch not 8inch like stated. Would be a spit not a spade.Published 8 months ago by justine Lester