Spear & Jackson Draining 16-inch Tubular Steel Shovel
|Price:||£19.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Streamlined shaft contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- Automatically rotary welded to ensure maximum strength
- Fully forged head made from high strength carbon / manganese steel
- Heat tempered for long life
- Epoxy coated for reduced soil adhesion and rust resistance
Stocking your toolbox?
We have a wide range of hammers, screwdrivers, saws and more. Visit the Hand Tools Store for more ideas.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Neverbend Tubular Steel Draining 16" Shovel features a streamlined shaft contoured to fit comfortably in the hand, automatically rotary welded to ensure maximum strength, fully forged head made from high strength carbon / manganese steel, heat tempered for long life and epoxy coated for reduced soil adhesion and rust resistance. Similar to the Newcastle pattern but without the lugs.
Look for similar items by category
- DIY & Tools > Power, Garden & Hand Tools > Hand Tools
- DIY & Tools > Substores > Regular Stores > DIY & Tools: Amazon Global Delivery Available
- Garden & Outdoors > Gardening > Hand Tools > Post Hole Diggers
- Garden & Outdoors > Gardening > Hand Tools > Shovels & Spades
- Home & Garden > Home & Garden
- Kitchen & Home > Kitchen & Home Appliances > Vacuuming, Cleaning & Ironing > Cleaning Supplies > Shovels
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is one of those tools that will only get to use every now and again, however when you need it you will be so thankful that you have it. And for less than £20 it was worth every penny.
As it's all steel it is quite heavy to use, so not my first choice for digging light soils.
I had to dig 2 post holes for a new gate .My house is on the site of a church tower and the massive foundations are 9 ft wide. Even the " garden soil " is solid packed rubble with 20 K stones and 3 inch tree roots in it . I could not have managed without this spade and an electric drill / breaker .
Very well made and after giving it some rough treatment, it still looks like brand new and has saved me its purchase price time over in additional concrete I'd have needed to fill around posts with a regular spade.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Well worth it for digging dence posts. Have even used it for general gardening as my soil is quite hard, but this cuts right through it.Published 13 days ago by Mr H.
Just what my son wanted who is a landscape gardener and fence erector, he says it is a great tool for his work and loves it. Didn't have to wait long for it to arrive, good servicePublished 18 days ago by Patricia Harris
should have bought one years ago, gets into tight corners, great for fence post holes but need post hole digger too.Published 1 month ago by Timothy Freeman
Heavy duty spade which is great for hacking through Stoney soil - ideal for what I intended. Arrived the day after ordering.Published 3 months ago by Christig
It's fine for digging channels and post holes, better than a standard garden spade. Not for general digging, then a spade is better.Published 4 months ago by Paul E.