Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jul 2009 21:27:52 BDT
Emma B says:
I've been looking at getting some stands for this beast. I don't want to resort to wall mounting, so what does everybody else use on their set up?

Cheers.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2011 18:29:19 BDT
David Taylor says:
I bought some stands from ikea for about £10 they have concrete block bases with four solid steel rods rising up out of the blocks whith a steel plate(roughly 6cm2) fixed atop, they do two sizes, 40cm high and 80cm high(so smaller ones for front speakers and taller ones for rear speakers i suppose)
P.s i did buy them about 5 years ago and think they are a good cheap option(concrete blocks obviously tighten up the sound considerably, shame the steel rods werent hollow or id have filled them with sand or fine metal grain for extra clarity!!

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Oct 2011 18:34:59 BDT
David Taylor says:
I bought some stands from ikea for about £10 they have concrete block bases with four solid steel rods rising up out of the blocks whith a steel plate(roughly 6cm2) fixed atop, they do two sizes, 40cm high and 80cm high(so smaller ones for front speakers and taller ones for rear speakers i suppose)
P.s i did buy them about 5 years ago and think they are a good cheap option(concrete blocks obviously tighten up the sound considerably, shame the steel rods werent hollow or id have filled them with sand or fine metal grain for extra clarity!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  15 Jul 2009
Latest post:  20 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Logitech Z5500 Digital PC Multimedia Home Theatre Speaker System - 505 Watt (Total)
Logitech Z5500 Digital PC Multimedia Home Theatre Speaker System - 505 Watt (Total) by Logitech
4.7 out of 5 stars   (196)