- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Spanish For Kids: Simple Words [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Educational children's programme that teaches Spanish in a fun and interactive way. The colourful animations of friendly jungle characters, as well as songs, stories and games, encourage and motivate children to learn everyday language such as food and drink, items of clothing, days of the week, expressions and body parts.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Kids and adults got bored after 2 minutes.
There are much better DVDs on the market - eg the Whistlefritz series. Don't waste your money on this series.
Very good DVD.
As soon as I showed her the Simple Words DVD, she wanted to watch it. She attempted to pronounce the words as prompted by the narrator Serena. I find the combination of great colourful graphics, animal characters and calm narration perfect for small kids. Thoroughly recommended.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
easy to follow. ideal for absolute beginners, not just children, also adults who have difficulty with more adult learning formats.Published on 16 Oct. 2013 by mrs. huckle
Bought this for my 3 year old who's shown an interest in Spanish after watching Dora. Starts off ok when you meet the animals in the cartoon but then the rest of the DVD is a... Read morePublished on 14 Sept. 2013 by Mrs. S. Walton
Doesn't keep my little ones attention for long
And doesn't teach them how to speak Spanish
Just how to say Spanish words -
I was very disappointed by this DVD. Basically, it's a series of still photos over which a narrator says the name (eg 'grass') in English (US accent) and then in Spanish. Read morePublished on 31 May 2011 by Nancy
I suppose I was a little dissapointed when we first watched the Spanish DVD, as I expected it to be more like Dora The Explora. It hasnt got a story line to it at all. Read morePublished on 30 May 2011 by Wren
I have family in Spain and it's great that the kids can learn to talk Spanish with the help from your DVD. Thank you so much A++Published on 26 Feb. 2011 by Nick
This DVD is an extremely great tool available for parents who wish to teach their kids Spanish. The genius is in the simplicity of the concept - cute animated jungle characters,... Read morePublished on 16 Feb. 2011 by Casflo