This is another Murder INC album. dropped in middle of july 2004, the debut single "Southside" with Ashanti dropping vocals on the slow, smooth tune, helped boost the profile of Murder INC and of Lloyd. Fresh out of the ATL, signed with Murder a year previously, he has hot vocals and great styles of songs.
1. ATL TALES/RIDE WITH ME FEAT. JA RULE: a good intro. introduces Lloyd by the means of Irv Gotti (CEO of Murder INC)gives great prelude to his life. the colabo with Ja Rule, just hypes it up a little. drops the INC artists into it. 7/10
2. HEY YOUNG GIRL: the second single. yes, second single. this is an interesting song. has LLoyd going back to his roots. has a great variety of song material and styles, along with changes in the beat. i love it. 10/10
3. SOUTHSIDE FEAT ASHANTI: the debut single. smooth, slow and sexy, perfected with the addition of Ashanti on vocals too. was a great idea "meet me on the southside" was a great start for the chorus. works well. 10/10
4. FEELIN YOU: a basic "feeling you girl" kinda vibed song. nothing too speical. 6/10
5. TAKE IT LOW: this song was featured on the end of "Hey Young Girl" video. was a great thing to make me buy the album. end of. good idea, just a flashy kind of tune, with tight beat. 9/10
6. HUSTLER FEAT. CHICK SANTANA: another colabo with a INC favourite, Chick Santana. tells the story of a... well a hustler. enought said. 7/10
7. MY LIFE: tells a little of Lloyds past. just a little sad. keeps the whole album real. 7/10
8. CADDILAC LOVE FEAT. TANIYA: another slow jam. like "Southside" but with the love of a caddie too. lol. good lyrics, good vibe and beat. 9/10
9. TRANCE FEAT. LIL WAYNE: a cash money/darkchild production. had to have Lil Wayne in it, just necessary for Lloyd's album. good asian sounds.