Size: Tree|Colour Name: Tree|Change
Price:£1.41+ Free shipping

on 21 January 2013
these are the best underwater plants we have purchased and at a reasonable price we have found that they are life like and importantly easy to clean can recommend to customers
on 3 September 2014
This didnt look very impressive when it first arrived but once I soaked and softened it a bit it did improve. However after only having it for a days the white pieces of plastic starting coming off and floating about the tank. It was also quite sharp at the bottom and as my fish appeared with injuries I took it out the tank and didnt want to risk it happening again.
on 1 October 2012
I hate plastic aquarium plants that look plastic but the fish eat real plants in days so was really pleased when this turned up. Once you have cut the strange worm like red roots off it's perfect, the fish love it to hide in etc. so would definitely recommend.
I liked the look of this in the picture and I thought the price was perfect. When it arrived it was all bunched up and I thought what have I bought, but with a bit of time seperating the leaves and teasing them into the shape you like, you won't be dissappointed. I put mine in a bowl of warm water to soften it up and thet made manipulating the leaves and branches into place more easily. As soon as I put it in the tank it looked amazing. The leaves look so realistic and the different varities makes it look even more better. I would total;ly recommend one of these for your tank as you will not be disappointed.
on 2 May 2013
love this plant and it looks great in my 125ltr tank, I have a mixture of real and artificial plants in the tank and it doesn't look out of place.
on 2 March 2013
Adjacent to other open plants and spaces it provides shelter and refuge from light and the attentions of other fish.... if you have shy fish they will like this.
on 29 August 2013
These are great plants being a natural green colour - not too bright. The leaves spread over a good 6" square and they are sturdy and remain upright despite my Pleco head-butting them and rushing through them. He likes to lie on the leaves, stretching across 2 plants (he's 12" long) and as I bought 5 plants,l they form an nice canopy for him to look out from. My Hoplo catfish also sleep on the leaves and I am very pleased with having bought these plants. They also arrived very quickly too. Highly recommneded.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 January 2014
Good enough product, especially for the price and the only think that makes them look artificial is the strong purple coloring.

Well worth the price, but not something I'll buy again due to the colour - it's worth it if you like strong purple though and it's a decent product.
on 12 December 2013
looks good alough smaller than expected - but measurement are correct on amazon
colour looks nice i look forward to adding it to my tank
on 30 November 2013
very nice plastic plant for my fish tank and colourful. brings a bit of colour to the tank and the fish seem to like it too.

See one answered question