on 5 February 2013
I bought this book for my great-niece who is 2 years 7 months old. She loves anything about dinosaurs and this book was indeed a fantastic purchase. The pictures and sounds were remarkable and I would recommend this as an excellent purchase for your child.
on 10 June 2013
Really impressed with this book. I bought it after reading the reviews and my son absolutely loves it.
Beautifully illustrated and the lifelike sounds are fantastic!
A must for all those dinosaur kids out there:)
on 2 June 2009
A very informative, creatively put together book. My 4 yr old dinosaur loving son
thinks its fantastic, it literally comes alive with dinosaur roars, wonderfully innovative pop-ups
and moving parts. A book he will always treasure . We bought this one as we already have 'The Ocean' and 'The Jungle', both of which my children are thoroughly enchanted by. We will probably end up with the whole series. What a fabulously fun way to learn about the world!

(The great thing is the batteries can be replaced too).
on 8 July 2009
The sounds of the wild series does not disappoint. My daughter has the entire series and loves each and every one of these books. They are educational and easily recommended for a range of ages. My daughter is 23 months and is in awe everytime she opens the books. The pop up dinosaurs combined with the sounds are sure to please. This book as well as the rest of the series are highly recommended. This book as well as the others will be wrapped up for xmas this year for all the children in my family.
on 10 August 2010
OMG, recommendations at their best. A colleague recommended this to me, and I'm now in the midst of selecting one for all my 3yr olds friends birthdays! These are amazing. So intricate and detailed, true to life and informative. They may seem expensive, but they're worth every penny and more. Fantastic addition to every families book shelf.
on 28 December 2011
A brilliant book for avid dinosaur fans, lovely pictures and informative text and to top it off excellent sounds. Loved by my 5 year old.
on 8 January 2013
This book is excellent - it does exacly what the description says. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to amuse their children.
on 24 August 2013
My grandson really enjoys looking and hearing the sounds. This is the third book in this set and he loves them all.
on 1 January 2015
Not as good as others in the series - maybe because the sounds etc. are a little speculative!
on 29 January 2016
My girl loves it. It's a must have.