on 19 December 2014
Not the best quality Jack plug in the world but it definetly did the job and is still working after 3 months of intensive use. The reason I rate it only 4 stars is because when you screw the cap ontop of the jack, the jack's axis isn't aligned with the cap's axis and that gives it a bad look...might be because of the thread or because the way it was casted...but I'm a detail freak and that is definetly something that cought my attention after unpacking the plug.
on 29 September 2014
Good, in the sense that it fit the description and is indeed a 3.5mm Jack Stereo Plug Connector.

I am inexperienced with a soldering iron, and have big fat fingers, however I found the contact points to be pretty fiddly and hard to work around.
on 12 February 2015
Badly made plug which doesn't even fit my phone (need to push quite hard to thrust in it) and therefore I'm always pretty afraid to break my phone's socket. Won't buy it twice.
on 15 June 2014
I don't get the band, but this is a nice plug, which I could solder perfectly in 1 minute wiith my novice skills!

See one answered question