Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
votes
Hi It only needs to be plugged directly into the cigarette lighter socket, no need for aux port so no trailing wires at all. (I have found it to be the best of the 3 wireless MP3 players I have tried to date btw).
20 Oct 2014 by Mr. Peter J. Hargreaves
votes
Yes, using it in a BIG city from time to time and throughout Europe as well. I have had it set to 105.4 FM and it works well 99% of times. I have simply used the trial and error method to find out the best frequency for me. You will get interference if in a long tunnel or if you have some strange radio masts/signals nearby. This is however a very powerful sender. You can easily play your favourite music and all the cars 10 - 15 meters away from you will be listening to your music too ;-) Provided they are tuned into the same frequency (which in my case happens to be a popular radio station). BTW, I have tried several other FM senders through out the years and this is by far the best I have had. Note however, that there is a limitation of 999 songs/tracks per USB stick (have not tried memory cards). So whether you have a 4GB or 32GB USB stick, it won't make any difference except for of course if, each track is extremely long/big, then you will naturally benefit from the larger sticks but the limit is still 999 tracks per stick. If you are going to get a FM transmitter, this is the one to get.
28 Aug 2014 by HH
votes
I bought one of these a few weeks back, and yes, it does include a 3.5mm male to male jack cable in the packaging used to connect another device to the Soundfly.
27 Aug 2014 by Carmenator
votes
Can you skip a song on the radio with your steering wheel controls? No. Remember that's all this does - transmit to your radio. Any changes or track skips have to be made at the device end.
24 Dec 2014 by T. A. Stanyard
votes
Iphone 6 would connect to this with the cable that comes with it.
15 days ago by Andrew M.
votes
It should do just plug into headphones socket with supplied cable I use on sony walkman
11 Dec 2014 by Scott B.
votes
Well, the info with the Soundfly says you can use it to play files from other Mp3 players such as iPod, Zune and Sansa. I've never really used ipods and I'm not sure what an ipod classic is but I'm pretty sure it will work. Hope that helps!
2 Dec 2014 by Lex Hues
votes
As far as I am aware, the device has no search functions. It supports 5 level depths of folders but these are all accessed manually. HTH.
1 Sep 2014 by David N. Williams
votes
No I had problems with the 64 Gb. the 32 Gb holds a large amount of mp3 files, over a thousand.
27 Aug 2014 by Mr D E Parker
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers