Questions & Answers
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
by Soundmagic
4.2 out of 5 stars (1,383)
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 27 questions
votes
No, but they don't last long. Initially the sound was great, but I had mine just a few weeks and the sound became distorted, it kept losing the vocals and the music sounded distant. It was okay if I held the wire steady but as I use my ipod out running then it's totally impossible to use them.
8 days ago by Mr A. Southworth
votes
There is no volume control on them, so problem is most likely on your phone, try plugging them into something else to confirm !
15 days ago by Lmash
votes
I think any earphones do.
21 days ago by Nick
votes
Hello Tahmid, i travel on the bus to work, i usually use the earphones with either my ipod or iphone, as you know sometimes you may get the "odd" person who is, shall we say "likes to talk....loud" if i increase the volume i find that i can "block" them out, as i stated my music tastes vary from whatever mood i am in, so i may have a mellow moment and then a heavy moment, and i find them very good at handling whatever music tastes i put through them, seriously though if or when these decide to stop working, i will invest in another pair......
16 Jul 2014 by Tattoo'd Monkey
votes
The build quality is amazing! Everything is secured with metal ends and are very sleek! I can tell you now that my headphones have been through a lot! Parties falling about, stepped on! And they are still perfectly alive and well! It has been a year and about 3 months when I purchased these and they are still going and I can see this going for a long time in the future!
16 Jul 2014 by Ryan
votes
In latest, you mean the best ? Well, i found the mediadevil earphones better for the sound quality and they have a micro included. Still those earphones from magic will last you longer as they are really hard to break. There is other models higher but the quality doesn't change a lot. Try those ones and see if they suit you, if not go for mediadevil, the sound is really deep and amazing.
7 Jul 2014 by Kevin Fellahi
votes
About a metre
7 Jul 2014 by MR ANDREW D HALLAM
votes
No
6 Jul 2014 by Rajy
votes
Sorry .. I don't know about the Klipsh but Sound magic should be renamed sound cheap. I had to send mine back as they were crackling on first use.
2 Jul 2014 by Mrs D S Wade Scriven
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers