Questions & Answers
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red
by Soundmagic
4.2 out of 5 stars (2,224)
£34.97
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
votes
The E10s come with a wide range of rubber "inserts" - they are varying sizes. I have found the largest ones are comfortable and stay in place well. They are very easily swapped so you can choose your size.
27 Nov 2014 by gfrdl
votes
Bose have a reputation for proving high quality equipment that is not really deserved - audiophiles and those serious about hifi generally do not even consider Bose as a serious option. The reputation means they can over charge in comparison to "proper" hifi brands. So I would avoid, the Sound Magic brand is more or a proper high option and has been widely praised by people serious about soun quality.
7 Nov 2014 by Nick
votes
What do you mean by pin?
7 Oct 2014 by Andy
votes
No idea. BUT, it got 5* rating in the What HiFi, and it the best buy £45 price range. It sounds good.
3 Sep 2014 by Brian Chan
votes
No they don't.
1 Sep 2014 by Jumping Jesus
votes
The probably stick out about 1cm but if you lay on them they sit within the larger part of your ear. It just wedges them in further
17 Aug 2014 by donna glasper
votes
Yes - they work on an iPhone. You can use them on anything that has a 3.5mm audio output jack. They work fine on my android tablet so they should be fine on iPads.
13 Aug 2014 by James Smith
votes
Nope, i thought that too but mine dont have a mic or volume buttons even though the description said it would. Disappointing.
2 Aug 2014 by Duke143
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers