Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red
- Powerful bass enhanced sound with superb musical detail.
- In-ear sound isolating design to hear your music without interruption.
- Big brand quality rivalling much more expensive earphones.
- Sound signature: Powerful bass response, clear vocals and sparkling trebles.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black/Red
SoundMAGIC E10 In-Ear Sound Isolating Earphones
Silicone eartips (S/M/L)
Double flange silicone eartips
From the Manufacturer
About the SoundMAGIC E10
A multi-award winning replacement for the basic earbuds bundled with modern portable devices: solid metal construction, potent bass with balanced musical detail and vibrant colour combinations. With the E10, SoundMAGIC has created an excellent value for money earphone!
The Big E10 Sound
SoundMAGIC's engineers have tuned the E10's drivers to reproduce a heavy but clear bottom end. This superb earphone punches well above it's weight in sound quality. Delivering deep rolling bass balanced with superb musical detail, the E10 creates an exciting and fun listening experience with crisp highs and sweet mids.
- Founded in 2005 by acoustic design engineer Tony Xu.
- Design and manufacture products that aim to deliver performance beyond customer expectations.
- Continuously improving and updating products based on customer feedback.
- Innovating with the latest technology and best materials.
- Awards from reviewers at What Hi-Fi?, Stuff, T3, ExpertReviews, AVForums, TrustedReviews, Mac Life and more.
SoundMAGIC's acoustic engineers carefully configured the drivers of the E10 to produce exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail.
Machined in one piece, the aluminium earphone housing makes the E10 tough enough to withstand the rigours of everyday use.
Twisted Pair Hi-Fi Cable
The twisted core cable improves durability, reduces tangle and rejects noise from RF interference.
Comfortable Stay-In-Ear Fit
Ergonomically designed sound tubes sit perfectly in the ear canal and stay in the ear comfortably without falling out. The in-ear design combined with the correct eartips seals music in and leaves unwanted noise out.
Inside The Box
Silicone eartips - The soft silicone eartips are provided in three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) to ensure a perfect fit for everybody. Find the correct sized tips for you, a great fit results in superb sound with plenty of bass and impressive isolation.
Double flange silicone eartips - Provide even better isolation with dual domed construction, a larger doubled barrier of soft silicon stops even more external noise.
Cable clip - Whilst on the go, running or jogging, this clip can be used to keep your cable in place – preventing microphonic cable noise and unwanted movement.
Carry case - The semi-rigid carry case will keep your earphones safe and tidy whilst out and about, in your bag or pocket.
|SoundMAGIC ES19S||SoundMAGIC E10S||SoundMAGIC E50||SoundMAGIC E80||SoundMAGIC Vento P55|
|Metal Body Construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Replaceable Cable Design||✓|
|Inline Remote with answer/end functions plus music control for Smartphones, tablets and Apple device||✓||✓||✓|
|Universal Smartphone Control Compatibility||✓||✓||✓|
|Storage / Travel Case or Bag||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Sound is smooth and well balanced. You get plenty of bass weight, but without the boom at the bottom end that many entry level earphones exhibit. You're not going to get the kind of detail you can expect from a multi-driver earphone, but for a dynamic driver these earphones dig out plenty of detail.
The earphones are comfortable and easily fit in the bowl of the ear. Standard tips supplied are OK, but I'd recommend trying others. Getting a good fit with the right eartips is essential. Try Comply or custom sleeves if you find bass response is lacking. I upgraded to Snugs custom sleeves, which is a really nice upgrade.
The earphone and cabling is very well made. The cable is a twisted cable that rejects microphone noise fairly well and is very strong. All components are made of metal and last well. You really can't fault the E10 for the money.
The sound quality is the best I've heard at this price. Plenty of bass and lots of detail. The cabling appears to be strong a well made. The earphones seem like they will last for a good few years yet. The E10 fit well in my ear and isolate the sound well making them great for commuting - I tried all the tips and ended up going back to the medium size.
Overall this is a quality set of earphones that I can highly recommend.
The good points?
1. Rich, deep, bass. Sounds great with rock and metal. You hear people talk about buying great new earphones and all their favourite tracks sound different. The E10s will do that if you are coming from a budget pair - I heard greater depth, new words and minor variations in bass sounds I hadn't picked up on using budget (£40) Sennheiser's . Prior to that I had a pair of high range Skull Candy's I got in a 70% off sale. Those earphones were 5 times the price and sure, they sounded better than the E10s, but only just.
2. Robustness. These seem like heavy-duty earphones with a virtually indestructible cable and robust ear-pieces. After my Skull Candy's went gaga in one ear I ripped the cable from the connector all too easily. The E10s haven't tried my patience, yet, but they would definitely put up a better fight.
3. Practicality. For me the biggest point. I have had many earphones and all of them tended to slip just a little when moving around. The design of these buds means that most of the weight is resting on the ear and not on the cable, thus they tend to stay in place better. There is a also a simple little clip on the cable you can attach to clothing and a thing that adjusts the length of the cable between the ear piece and where the cable forks. All helps prevent shocks that may pull the earphone out of position.
4. Power. Unless you change the defaults, Itunes follows EU regulations to prevent possible ear damage. With these earphones, unlike any of my 7-8 previous pairs, it feels like the EU needs to tighten up those regulations. Never thought I would hear myself say that. I've always been a full power kinda guy.
5.Read more ›
I don't really like to write fine, happy reviews so quickly after receiving something. One always find the glossy shine of a new product wears off several months to a duller patina, but I can't contain the joy anymore. I'm utterly charmed by these. They'd better keep, or I'll be taking back my words.
I was always one of those skeptics brought up on Apple's original in-earphones that came free with an iPod. You know, those genious ingenious misfits. But having broken my normal earphones for 'in-bed' use, and over-ear 'DJ' type things for daily use, I desperately needed something for both day and night. I've been lusting for noise-cancelling headphones, but their use for me is negligible. The design is still far too large and chunky for in-bed usage, and I'm hardly travelling or fighting outside noise like road-drilling or puerile fighting, travelling only, of course, to those happy sonic heights that are close to orgasmic delivered by my music. And I've noticed, far later than everyone else it seems, that average earphones are useless. One needs to turn up the volume to max when out and about to achieve a good volume due to sound leakage, and depending on their maker, the quality of music is compromised due to the frequencies, etc (all that technical jargon that one doesn't really understand.).Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Disappointingly tinny, with a very thin-sounding midrange. If anything, I prefer the warmer sound of the buds that came free with the iPhone. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Although the current model looks similar to the excellent previous model sound magic E10s which I owned for almost four years they are sonically much weaker. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Tony Thompson
They was nice headphones but they came apart from the right ear with in 3 weeksPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Sent them back - no bass whatsoever. Maybe it's my ears; I tried all the rubber tips provided. I could tell the sound was good, but with no bass, they weren't really any good for... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mr. D. A. Reggiori
brilliant, but watch out for build quality don't expect these to last more than a few years. The left channel has stopped working on mine and there is only a 1 year warranty so I... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Mr. Quentin A. Morgan